Chernobylite Free Download v47078 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
Chernobylite is a Science Fiction Survival Horror RPG from developers Farm 51. Set in the hyper-realistic, 3D scanned wasteland of Chernobyl’s exclusion zone, you’ll take on the role of Igor, a physicist and ex-employee of the Chernobyl Power Plant, returning to Pripyat to investigate the mysterious disappearance of his fiancée, 30 years prior. Construct a base from which to plan your daily operations and excursions. Utilise workstations to craft gadgets, create traps and weapons or modify existing equipment to your needs. Companions are key to your survival and the resolution of your journey. Each day requires the careful planning and assignment of resources and tasks to your comrades. Survival in the Zone is not easy, and each day brings fresh challenges as comrades die and supplies diminish. Avoid detection with stealth takedowns or engage in open armed. Danger lurks in every corner.
As you progress through the story missions, you meet people and they can be recruited to your team. Every day you can choose one mission for yourself and each of your companions. You are left with a couple of memories but nothing makes much sense until the end game. It’s a sci-fi game so don’t expect only realistic things happening. It goes so far that you can even change the decisions you made and with it your past. Does it mean that you don’t have to worry about making the wrong calls? Yes and no. Sure you can change it later, but the game has a mechanic where every decision pleases one companion and displeases another one. So no matter what you choose there will always be someone really angry with you and your relationship with that person might go to hell. For me it was the worst part of the game. I could understand if it happens sometimes but in every single mission? You are basically forced to choose based on your relationship status and not based on what you think is right. You can’t really have a companion leaving the team when it gets really terrible between you two so you are usually trying to please them so they stay to help you with the final mission.
It gets worse, I accused one of them of something and we got into a really bad argument. He said he will stay and help us with the final mission but that I can forget about being friends ever again. Well after what he said, my relationship status with him didn’t even get worse. It was still the best one I had with a companion. It never really felt like the relationship status influenced anything. It could be really bad, but when you tried to chat with them, it felt like they are your best buddies. So what’s the point of the whole game mechanic? Just to make you stressed that you might lose someone and get some terrible ending in the end? I think it’s the typical mistake of some indie developers. They think that they need to have it all to make a good game or to compete with the big games, but I disagree. Fewer and deeper game elements are better than more of them but shallow ones.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 (x64)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K CPU
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GTX 660/GTX 1050/GTX 770M or AMD Radeon R7 260/Integrated Ryzen 7 4800H
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 40 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Chernobylite folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.