Chenso Club Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games.
About The Game
The alien invaders are everywhere, attacking everything and everyone! And when they die, the life-force they leave behind is an ultra-incredible energy source! Is there any hope? Meet the Chenso Club: a growing group of fighters here to save the world. They’re using the aliens’ life-force to power up and beat them at their own game. Don’t let their adorable nature fool you – they will happily and brutally obliterate any threat that gets in their way. Our heroines want any excuse to use their newfound powers. It’s up to you to master their moves, increase their power and show the world the might of the Chenso Club. Master the girls’ moves, kick your reflexes into high gear, and battle your way through randomized stages to obliterate aliens.
You want to play something with your buddy? Then this may be something for you – five (unlockable) power girls with (mostly) large and (always) deadly weapons in their hands have to save the world by jumping around on procedurally generated platforms and using their weapons in deadly close combat to kill attacking aliens. Your main activity is to jump and dash around, slashing the evil aliens. The gameplay reminded me a bit of Scourgebringer, some of the girls can stay in the air quite long if they continue to hit their foes. Kill all (gradually appearing) aliens and move on to the next room. All five girls use different weapons and gameplay mechanics. You can buy powerups with your life force, which can be replenished by killing enemies. Local multiplayer allows you to kill the aliens in co-op in story mode, which makes the game easier but also more chaotic and fun. You cannot harm your partner, but you can collect the floating life force of exterminated enemies faster than your buddy… which some may consider as stealing. There is also a pure vs. mode for 1v1 fights.
Chenso Club Pre-Installed:
Chenso Club is a roguelike platformer brawler – something like a mashup of Guacamelee’s combat with 20XX’s platforming. In the role of one of five different characters, the player must pass either right, up or down through a series of randomly chosen screens, destroying everything that moves while collecting powerups. The game features tight controls with a simple control scheme. Each character has her own move set, and all of those moves can be used with just two buttons and the control pad. Figuring out which moves to use in different situation is key, as there is a widely varied selection of enemies and they get steadily more dangerous as you play. As with any game featuring roguelike elements, earning both active and passive powerups is critical to survival. These powerups can be earned by beating bosses or clearing challenges, but the most common means is buying them using the player’s own life – a risky situation as it makes the player more vulnerable until they have a chance to heal. New powerups can be added by interacting with NPCs, then unlocking them with points earned by completing special challenge screens.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Celeron E1500 or AMD Athlon 64 x2 6000+
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 430 or Radeon HD 3850 or Radeon HD 7560D or Intel HD 4000
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Chenso Club folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.