Cepheus Protocol Direct Download
The Pangu Virus has been unleashed in San Francisco, turning thousands of innocent lives into mindless beasts that feel no pain and have no fear of death. With each passing hour, the Pangu Virus evolves, creating new and ever more horrific mutations with one goal in mind… Spread. You are Captain Winter, a military officer fighting alongside the Center for Epidemic Research and Control(CERC). With a massive arsenal and the resources of the US Government behind it, you and CERC will stop at nothing to ensure the terror of the Pangu Virus does not escalate beyond containment, even if a whole city and millions of lives must be sacrificed. Cepheus Protocol is inspired by classic RTS games such as Company of Heroes and World in Conflict, alongside the book World War Z. Survive if you can against a relentless enemy that evolves and grows more powerful with each day. Build specialized units from a variety of bases that can be placed anywhere in the open-world map. Battle those infected by the Pangu Virus across four open-world islands, featuring unique and challenging environments.
Choose from three combat tiers that play to your style. Each tier has specialized units, equipment, and weaponry. Engage a relentless horde of infected which numbers grow larger and stronger with each territory captured as you battle for control of San Francisco. Hunt Patient Zero, who races across the city seizing territory. Each capture zone increases her population as the virus spreads and possesses all organic matter. Form an alliance or side against the Anarchist and Police factions, which struggle to survive among the madness that has enveloped San Francisco. So I got this game a year after its release and I was not disappointed. It was in the very early stages and the game had promise. I uninstalled knowing it was early release and waited for them to update it more. I looked back at it a few months ago and decided to check out development. They did so much more with the game and it’s crazy with the potential it has.
Cepheus Protocol Direct Play:
Combat has improved massively with updated vehicles, troops, defenses etc. This game definitely makes you feel like your playing Resident Evil but you are controlling Umbrella Corporation. They don’t have a basis on a story line yet but I feel as if this is how they are leading it. Graphics had greatly improved. The texture of units, explosives, etc is more than expected from a game like this. AI mechanics I know they done a lot with this. Improved how the infected work including civilians behavior on trying to get the hell outta dodge. They made the game very interactive of how you approach the virus. Civilians will react if you decide to just kill the whole population and they will try to protect themselves. Units tend to get stuck a lot and this happens a lot. There are times where zombies get stuck in a lake or your units get meshed into objects and cannot get out. Its a pain in the butt but at least you can kill the squad and get a new one.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10/11 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4500K
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 1060 GTX or AMD Radeon Equivalent 2 GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X Compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Cepheus Protocol folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.