Ceiba Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Ceiba Direct Download
People of the distant future have taken a rule: human lives are too precious to risk for the exploration of deep space. That’s why in the atmosphere of an alien unfriendly planet, beneath the wide crown of the space garden «Ailanthus», lives a race of artificial servants – Artifites. A young Artifite – explorer, Ein, is tormented by a vague longing. He doesn’t know when the expedition began, and why it still can’t reach its goal. One thing he knows for sure is that since they’re stuck here for a while, he should find himself a girl. And he’s got just the right one in mind. Frequent encounters in the wardroom, lunches together with the whole crew… the task seems a piece of cake. But there are three catches. First, the girl is as cold and unfriendly like cosmic ice.
The second one, she’s obsessed with exploring abandoned alien ruins, hidden beneath the planet’s cloud cover. And the third one, the empty ruins have begun to respond to her. Studio Wirion’s signature sci-fi story continues the tradition, established by the studio’s previous project, the visual novel Athanasy (97% positive reviews on Steam) Wirion’s calling card – the niche «biopunk» genre fully voiced by professional actors from the Dream Cast Team a soundtrack specially made for the game by the duo Synthelligence, describing their genre of their music as «melodic sci-fi When people complain about crashes you often think, “oh that’s probably just them”, I don’t think that’s what’s going on here, there are multiple reviews and discussion groups saying the same thing.
Ceiba Direct Play:
The usage of Ren’Py game engine to the max, including parallax effects, animated backgrounds and facial character animations, fully synchronized with the speech; professional artists and designers have created an incredible world, based on plant technology; As expected of Wirion’s distinctive style, this adult and daring story embraces the ideas, that are based on actual scientific research. The game is extremely repetitive, especially the combat. The combat honestly I didn’t really feel was all that good from the beginning, and quickly felt like a chore that the game was constantly reminding me to do, with very little difference between each battle, and there are WAY too many of what I’m calling “random encounters” on the map, past the point of being fun anymore.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz 64-bit Intel-compatible
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.0
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2500 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Ceiba folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.