Catizens Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games free.
About The Game
Your main job in Catizens is to build your town around the personality traits of its inhabitants. Just like in real life, cats require personal attention and special treatment. Combinations of different personality traits and moods affect their proficiency and obedience. Catizens form relationships with each other and will occasionally issue personal requests, so you will need to learn what makes each cat happy in order to stay on their good side. Pick from an assortment of facial and body features, as well as personality traits to create cats with distinct looks and temperaments. Design a place just for them by decorating your settlements with pieces of furniture, plants and other items. The better furnished a town is, the happier your catizens will be. So get creative! Catizens can learn a variety of professions – from farming, to blacksmithing or offering protection from local wildlife. Different building types unlock depending on the traits and professions available. There’s no need to micromanage the entire settlement when it gets large. Invest your time and attention in a few outstanding cats and let them become town leaders.
Develop your settlement, complete objectives and expand to areas with different environments that offer new adventures. Carefully examine your surroundings to find the best fishing spots, hidden treasures and quirky characters that may offer a quest. Catizens is a purrfect example of simple yet satisfying done right. Customise the coats, patterns, colours, ears, eyes, mouths, and more to shape the perfect catizens for your village. The game features a pretty simple style but gives more than enough to make the cats of your dreams, or reality, more likely. Each class has their own unique ‘outfit’ and / or hat as well. You also have full control of the skills and traits of your starter cats (the architect and knight). Once in game you get to select from a full, and unique, talent tree for every catizen as well to further the customization options of the game. I am not sure but as of right now it seems like you can only customize your cats at the start of the game, not while playing.
Catizens is a cosy little exploration and city building game, where you have to herd a small group of adventuring cats. You primarily collect food resources and build shelter for your Catizens before you start to explore the map and defeat the enemies to gather even more resources to maybe upgrade your gear or little town. The campaign lets you unlock more classes and buildings as you progress through the currently available stages. (3 at time of the review) It starts out harmless with only having to defeat and defend against boars, which are also a great source of meat, but quickly upgrades to wolfs and Ratman that try to take your hard earned gold and catnip … and we all know, … NOT THE CATNIP!!! When starting to venture out, you get periodically offered new Citizens that want to move into your exploration settlement, but you can pick and chose which might fit your needs,
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64 bit Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2.5 GHz or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 or AMD equivalent
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Catizens folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.