Castlevania Lords of Shadow Mirror of Fate HD Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from.
About The Game
This sequel to Castlevania: Lords of Shadow reveals the story of the Belmonts as they battle destiny across generations to discover their true fate. Trevor Belmont, knight of the Brotherhood of Light, embarks on an epic quest to avenge his mother who was killed by his father Gabriel. Gabriel, now known as Dracula has declared war on the Brotherhood, leading to a cataclysmic showdown between Father & Son! Explore Dracula’s castle to discover hidden secrets, play with different characters, master 30 different combat moves, magic and secondary weapons. Once you’ve completed the adventure try surviving ‘Boss Rush’ mode – a fight to the death against all the game’s bosses. Post your times online and compare against your friends. The game is divided into three different arcs, each ark having another main protagonist of the Belmont family with intersecting story segments and a story told in snips and bits which are going backwards in time like the movie Memento, which is a very nice and interesting tale-telling-mechanic.
As for the gameplay, Mirror of Fate features easy to learn and hard to master controls, a good dozen bossfights, interesting enemy design, great art design, a good soundtrack and a reasonably ok storyline. The game is a tie-in between Lords of Shadow 1 and Lords of Shadow 2 and shines a lot of backstory on the protagonists from the both main games, but it has the same amount of soul and depth and shouldn’t be overlooked at all. As a big fan of Castlevania since Rondo of Blood, I was stoked that Konami is porting over Castlevania games to Steam, even though they aren’t the stellar IGA-vanias like Order of Ecclesia and Symphony of the Night, but my fingers are crossed. Hopefully Konami shall at least grace Steam with Harmony of Despair if the sales do well. Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate is a great blend of the classic Castlevania mixed with the later Metroidvania exploration, all wrapped in a solid combat system.
Being a long time fan of Castlevania since the late ’90’s, I was eager to pick up Mirror of Fate HD due to its classic side scrolling gameplay which reminded me of Symphony of the Night. Whether you are a new or old player, this game is nothing short of a blast! The story is intriuging, the combat fun, and the graphics are brilliant (for being a 3DS Port)! I enjoyed how the gameplay consisted mostly of exploration and the very layed back atmosphere made it more enjoyable than stressful and overly intense. This game in particular gives great nods to the past with certain key rooms and areas that remind me of the older games: something I really appreciated. Although Castlevania has had a facelift, the series is still thriving!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP with Service Pack 3
- Processor: 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo Processeor or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Direct X9 compatible video card with 512Mb RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound supported with DirecX9.0c or better
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Castlevania Lords of Shadow Mirror of Fate HD folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.