Cassiodora Direct Download
Princess Cassiodora has been kidnapped by the evil sorcerer Kenzar. To save her the chosen knights Agni, Colden and Luken must face a vast army of witches, ghosts and demons across the Kingdom of Astoria. To accomplish this feat, the druid Faramix grants Agni, Colden and Luken magic wings and elemental powers to help them on their quest. Play with your friends or solo and shoot your way through this colorful shoot ’em up. Earn new items, customize your character, challenge yourself and face huge bosses. Play solo or with up-to 2 of your friends on the same screen and explore 7 regions through 35 handcrafted levels each one with their own setting, challenges, special rewards and unique items Choose between different levels of difficulty ranging from Easy to Hard or define your own experience.
Want to be invincible or be revived when you die? That’s done! From the leader to the oldest and youngest knights enjoy 3 different characters, each with their own personality, abilities, moves and unique unlockable items. Enemies and environmental puzzles like gates or roots will only react to certain elemental skills. Switch between 3 elemental powers or ask your friends to help you! Unlock new skins for each character with over 50 cosmetics items to personalize your knight. Vampire Survivors 2 is pretty good, I don’t think it was necessary to put out a sequel 7 days after the original released but updated graphics do look nice. Weapons and items are mostly the same as the original but named differently.
Although the roster of varied characters has been reduced, they now have stats that scale as you level which really differentiates runs much better than the first game. Unfortunately some of the more creative aspects have been trimmed and content is a little lacking despite in all other sense it being a copy/paste of the first game, I suspect this is something they will add later as they have opted to release this as early access. No achievements and not as many unlocks as VS1, but I suspect this will change in time as well. Music, graphics and gameplay though are almost on a par with the original.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8 64 Bits
- Processor: Intel Quad Core i5-2300 or AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Cassiodora folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.