Carry Onward Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Carry Onward Direct Download
Carry Onward is a short emotional narrative-driven game that follows Thomas, a grieving man, as he embarks on a journey of self-discovery while packing up his home. Experience his quest to find healing and hope as he prepares to leave behind the house he once shared with his beloved wife. Engage with seemingly ordinary objects, each holding special significance to Thomas and his past, and explore the inner thoughts and emotions of a man seeking solace and purpose. Witness how even the smallest moments can have a profound impact on our lives and shape who we are. Embark on a short journey: a game designed to be completed in an evening made by solo developer. Shape the ending: your choices will shape Thomas’ emotional journey, leading to one of five possible outcomes. Explore man’s inner world: uncover the depths of Thomas’ thoughts and emotions as you accompany him on his journey of self-discovery.
The game drew inspiration from The First Tree, Twelve Minutes, Titan Chaser and Adios, as well as the creative minds behind them. I’m not normally one for atmospheric, emotional titles, but something about this really captivated me. The premise, whilst simple, really engages you from the outset and makes you form a really close connection with these fictional characters. But the game really shines with its voice acting. The voice of the protaganist seems so… real? With such a sombre tone, the VA really captures the essence of what the game is about and really carries the story forward.
Carry Onward Pre-Installed:
A short emotional narrative adventure where the hero deals with difficult feelings of loss and tries to move on. Moving to another place is never easy, so Thomas is easy to understand in his feelings. Interesting that choice of hero’s thoughts affects game’s outcome. The short length aside, I really enjoyed this game! It wears its heart on its sleeve, and I respect that, and if anyone has lost a loved one or is going through an experience like Thomas’s, this game could be a comforting and helpful experience for them.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 | AMD Phenom II X4 965
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTS 450, 1 GB | AMD Radeon HD 5770, 1 GB
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Carry Onward folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.