Cardfight!! Vanguard Dear Days Direct Download
Bushiroad’s greatest card game, “Cardfight!! Vanguard Dear Days,” has come to Steam! Over 1000 cards for the Standard format! A brand-new original story set in the world of overDress unfolds! Aim to go higher, be stronger…and relish in ultimate Vanguard fights! About “Cardfight!! Vanguard” 1-on-1 battle card game developed by Bushiroad and launched in February 2011.Localized in English, Chinese, Italian, Thai, Korean, etc., it’s sold in 61 countries and regions worldwide, continuing to grow in popularity. It also includes media such as animations and comics, and in 2021, on the project’s 10th anniversary, the new series “CARDFIGHT!! VANGUARD overDress” began. Game Overview The ultimate digital Vanguard experience that includes an original story set in the world of overDress!Includes over 1000 cards for the Standard format and animations exclusive to the game that heat up the fights. Compete with players worldwide with “Ranked Fight,” play solo casually with “CPU Fight,” and enjoy the game and experience the world of Vanguard at your own pace via many other fight modes.
Story Yuki Ichidoji (CV. Yuka Nishio) is a strong-willed and honest girl who excels in both academics and athletics.One day, after tailing Rasen Ichidoji (CV. Marina Inoue), her polar-opposite mild-mannered brother, she stumbles upon him secretly enjoying Vanguard… Soon, Yuki finds herself drawn into the world of Vanguard. In hopes of reviving the legendary team “Setsugetsuka” that was founded by Gosetsu Katsushika (CV. Taiten Kusunoki), she faces off against fighters from formidable teams! In the midst of it all, she receives a fight invitation from Kanji Meguro (CV. Show Hayami), president of the national card shop chain “Berserk”… The protagonist is the game-original character Yuki Ichidoji! A brand-new original story unfolds where you cardfight your way to improve while assembling the strongest team of allies!
Cardfight!! Vanguard Dear Days Pre-Installed:
I was a veteran VG-G player who quit when G-Guardians were introduced, yet it’s been 2-3 days, and I already have 27 hours on this game. Overdress has been VERY easy to pick up, and the meta is ever changing yet flexible enough that every clan seems viable in their own ways. the high price tag puts you off, think about how much you’ll need to spend just to build a few decks for tournament play. This is the epitome of Virtual Vanguard. It is as good as it gets, practically a near 1:1 version of the modern Standard format. With access to all current (and hopefully future) card packs and booster sets, this allows you to enjoy a surreal Vanguard experience, from the trigger checks to the pack openings. While the story is not enjoyable to me at all, i do realy like the fights, they are tough and you can make them harder in Game (D-Skill that doubles rewards but gives the enemy a better chance to hit triggers)
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows8.1
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 16 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Cardfight!! Vanguard Dear Days folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.