CAPTAIN STARONE Direct Download
Out action & in action, easy but challenging! Became the hero ” Captain StarONE ” in this game blending action and ‘inaction’. You set your strategies and combos, then multitask as the game carries out your attacks. Watch the battles unfold and be ready to jump back in to guide our hero! As enemies become stronger strategies and actions change, and you then assist the Captain for stronger moves! Make timely interventions to manipulate and generate combos, aim for major damage, strengthen equipment, organize teams and head to victory! Get ready for a unique and comical space adventure in Captain StarONE! Very decent monster catcher game with a solid story and overall good monster designs. Combat mechanics are different than your “usual” monster catcher game – you use 2 Temtems alongside each other in battle and the game encourages you to “synergise” your attacks. There is no Critical hits or accuracy, instead there is a stamina bar which you have to carefully manage.
I thoroughly enjoyed the game, however I feel it falls short in the endgame and unfortunately I’ve lost interest as a result. There are some quite time-consuming endgame activities – some where you have to rely on other players, and sometimes you can feel like you’ve wasted 1-2hr of your time (or other’s time!) if you fail, especially in Raids. I don’t play for the story or RPG elements. I couldn’t care less, honestly. But despite being as formulaic as Pokémon, Temtem is slightly more brazen and sassy with its narrative elements. I’ll readily admit some of the dialogue interactions are kinda amusing, and I appreciate the touch even if I don’t particularly care. Lastly, there’s the BIG ELEPHANT in the room:
CAPTAIN STARONE Direct Play:
in-game microtransactions and time-gated premium battle passes (on an already crowdfunded $45 game, mind you). Whatever, server maintenance, corporate greed, slice it how you like. I’m not against dev support (my wallet is open), but there are ways to do it right. And this ain’t it. Then we’d have a really good game drawing thousands of more players in. As it stands, Temtem seems to be exclusively catered to a hardcore, min-maxing, grindfest-loving Pokémon fandom whose rose-tinted glasses keep them from seeing the glaring flaws with this game.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 or later
- Processor: Core 2 Duo or above
- Memory: 2 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 compatible or above
- Storage: 900 MB available space
- Sound Card: Supporting DirectSound
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the CAPTAIN STARONE folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.