Capcom Fighting Collection Free Download v1.0 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
Ten of Capcom’s most popular arcade games in one epic collection!A wide variety of titles are included from iconic series such as Street Fighter and Darkstalkers, Cyberbots, and the first home console port of Red Earth! And of course, all titles support online play! This is the perfect collection for both arcade veterans who remember the titles, and those who want to get into them for the first time! Fully-featured online modes Players can aim to top the global leaderboards in ranked matches, or create a lobby with friends for casual games or just spectate some exciting matches. Supported with a robust Rollback netcode which offers a stable and smooth online experience. First-timers welcome Beginner-friendly features such as training mode and one-button special move control options are included. You can also save and load any time for a quick do-over! Additional content: The Museum This archive features more than 500 illustrations and development materials across the 10 included titles. It also includes concept art that has never been shown to the public before, and behind-the-scenes materials that give a glimpse into the development process. Not only that, you can listen to over 400 music tracks recorded from the arcade versions of each title.
Anyway, that was my first Darkstalkers game. I have played others in the series, but that one will always be my favorite. And I am happy to see CAPCOM has released this wonderful collection of games on STEAM and other platforms. Not only Darkstalkers, but we get some great other titles in Hyper Street fighter II Anniversary, which is basically the definitive version of SFII, Super Gem fighter Mini Mix, which is a great lighthearted take on Street Fighter with some other Capcom characters thrown in the mix, Red Earth, which is being released outside arcades for the first time ever, and some other cool stuff too. Back when the SEGA Saturn was an actual thing and not just a retro collector item, I owned one (luckily still do). One of the games I played on it the most was actually Nightwarriors: Darkstalkers Revenge. I fell in love with this game from the moment I heard about it. The art style, the crazy cast of monster characters, the music. It all just clicked. I remember buying a guide for it back when guides were a popular item, and just loving digging through the artwork. Lord Raptor was easily my favorite design. Probably because I could draw him so easily.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 10 (64-BIT)
- Processor: Intel: core i5 3470, AMD: FX 6100
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA®: GeForce® GTX470, AMD: Radeon R7 260X 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: ４ GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound (DirectX® 9.0c or later)
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Capcom Fighting Collection folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.