Camping Simulator The Squad Free Download v0.5.5 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com.
About The Game
Camping Simulator: The Squad , lets you experience what camp means by preparing your backpack wisely for challenging conditions of nature. You can play all the experiences with up to four friends in multiplayer mode or single player mode. Camp Simulator allows you to experience what camp means by making your preparation according to the variable and challenging conditions of natural environments. You can play all the experiences with up to four friends in multiplayer mode or single player mode. If you want to have a relaxing camping experience, you can go to the camp by carefully preparing with the maximum capacity of your bag when starting the game. Or if you want a camping that is difficult to survive, start the game with limited resources, find your way with your compass, and use the resources nature has to offer you to survive.
You can share tasks with your friends while trying to survive. While a friend takes care of finding food, others can light a campfire and set up tents for you to sleep or rest at night. Natural weather conditions affect the health values of your character and you should even be careful about your body temperature. The multiplayer co-op mode allows you to play in a team of up to 4 people to survive and fight the natural conditions. There is no specific role requirement within the team, but you are completely free to choose task sharing. You can fully create your personal avatar with ultra detailed customization system, even male or female characters. You can craft many things with various inventory items that you can find in nature. In deep snow or in a jungle, You have to use your compass and map effectively to find your way through survive.
I NEVER write reviews for anything (this is probably the third review I have ever written), but I feel like I need to write this one for so many reasons!!! I grew up playing the Telltale/Lucas Arts Series: Monkey Island. After discovering and playing those, I figured out that I have an infinite amount of love for Point and Click adventure games. After finishing that series, I really only played the other games made by either Lucas Arts or Telltale (Mostly because I thought they were the only creators of Point and Click games…until about a year ago, when I discovered there’s an entire genre/world of Point and Click). Of course, I must also note: The Curse of Monkey Island will always be my fav, as it was the first Point and Click I ever played. Ok…NOW…with all of that being said, I recently discovered WADJET EYE GAMES and I am SO happy I did. I would recommend EVERY.SINGLE,GAME they sell. I have played all of their MAC/iOS compatible Point and Clicks, and I have yet to be (even slightly) disappointed.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-Bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4440 with 3,1 GHz or AMD FX-8150 with 3,6 GHz or higher
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 750 Ti (2 GB VRAM) or AMD Radeon RX 460 (2 GB VRAM) or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Camping Simulator The Squad folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.