About The Game
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered features the same core gameplay as the original version: it is a first-person shooter in which the player controls several characters, alternating from one to another between missions. However, it includes a few modifications encompassing improved controls and timing of existing animations while remaining nearly identical to their original counterparts For example, while in the prone position, the player character’s arms and equipped weapon are visible. In the multiplayer mode, if a weapon is equipped, players can taunt their opponents, by allowing the player to inspect the exterior of their gun for example.
The single-player campaign is almost identical to the original. It keeps the same collectibles and cheats, with the addition of several new cheats, such as exaggerated physics that fling enemies backwards as they are killed, and replacing the heads of non-player characters (NPCs) with watermelons. The game offers full PlayStation Network trophy and Xbox Live achievement support—trophies were absent from Modern Warfare because the game released before they were introduced—by including several new challenges
One of the most critically-acclaimed games in history, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is back, remastered in true high-definition, featuring improved textures, physically based rendering, high-dynamic range lighting and much more. Developed by Infinity Ward, the award-winning Call of Duty® 4:
Modern Warfare® set a new standard upon its release for intense, cinematic action, while receiving universal praise as one of the most influential video games of all-time. Winner of numerous Game of the Year honors, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare became an instant classic and global phenomenon that set the bar for first-person shooters, and now it returns for a new generation of fans.
Relive one of the most iconic campaigns in history, as you are transported around the globe, including fan favorite missions “All Ghillied Up,” “Mile High Club,” and “Crew Expendable.” You’ll suit up as unforgettable characters Sgt. John “Soap” MacTavish, Capt. John Price and more, as you battle a rogue enemy group across global hotspots from Eastern Europe and rural Russia,
all the way to the Middle East. Through an engaging narrative full of twists and turns, call on sophisticated technology and superior firepower as you coordinate land and air strikes on a battlefield where speed and accuracy are essential to victory. Additionally, team up with your friends in the online mode that redefined Call of Duty by introducing killstreaks, XP, Prestige and more in customizable, classic multiplayer modes.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3225 @ 3.30GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 Compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.