Bzzzt Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Bzzzt Direct Download
Bzzzt is a fast-paced “jump-dash-run” retro game with a fresh and modern design made almost single-handedly by one solo developer, Karel Matejka, known as Ko.dll. Inspired by the 80’s tech revolution, this beautiful pixel-art precision platformer transports you back in time with a brand new adventure, paying homage to the popular and much loved gaming designs of the past. In a top-secret laboratory, inventive Doctor Emily and world-renowned Professor Norbert are working on a highly classified project. Through their joint research and intellect, they finally created a tiny robot with a big AI personality! No larger than a regular household toaster, but with some extraordinary skills, ZX8000 is ready to save the world, one platform challenge at a time! Meanwhile, other dark influences are at play in the world of Bzzzt. The evil mad scientist, Badbert, prepares to unleash his nefarious plans upon an unsuspecting world as soon as he finds the perfect equilibrium of darkness, malice and madness. Bwahahaha. Grab your controller or keyboard and navigate ZX8000 to complete his missions and thwart Badbert’s evil plans! Pick a difficulty from casual to hardcore and choose a gameplay style that suits you the best.
Enjoy extremely precise and intuitive controls. Push your limits in time challenges. Compete with others in global and friends leaderboards. Experience rich environments with ever-changing game mechanics. Survive and adapt your style for intense boss fights. Optional permadeath mode. Immerse yourself in the beautiful retro soundtrack made by Martin Linda, the creator of Rytmik Ultimate/Studio. The story is very interesting, focusing on a robot who is the main character. I appreciate that we start in a tech lab where the robot undergoes testing by a professor and his assistant. By the way, the pixel art and animation for these two characters are exceptionally cute. When it comes to graphics, what can I say? Rarely have I seen such well-done pixel art. The animations are gorgeous, and the color scheme is wonderfully colorful, with a pastel tint.
It has a somewhat dreamy look, which is very friendly and positive in its choice of colors. The robot is so adorable that I feel sorry for it every time it explodes when you fail. The gameplay is a ‘try and die’ platform game. The levels are very well-structured, and the enemies fit perfectly into each level. Additionally, there are multiple difficulty levels to choose from, so even less skilled players like me can enjoy it on easy mode. The timing of enemies and traps is so well done that speedrunning is another great way to play the game. The fun factor and replayability are high. It’s so enjoyable to play that you’ll naturally want to try it at each difficulty level. It’s cool that as you progress through the levels, you acquire new skills that help you complete them. That deserves an additional standing ovation.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1+) or Windows 10
- Graphics: DX10, DX11, DX12 capable.
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Bzzzt folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.