Burnhouse Lane Direct Download
Burnhouse Lane tells a story of Angie Weather, a one foot in the grave agency nurse attempting to complete five impossible tasks in order to win her life back. Solve puzzles, make friends and enemies, run, hide and fight in this dark adventure that’ll take you on a trip to another world and back… From Harvester Games, the makers of The Cat Lady (2012), Downfall (2016) and Lorelai (2019), comes a brand new horror experience that will not only take you to some truly dark places but will also make you smile and cry and question life and all the things we take for granted. This is a story about death, friendship and everlasting hope that no matter how bad things get there is always a reason to go on. Burnhouse Lane mixes elements of classic adventure games, choose-your-own-story (Telltale’s The Walking Dead series) with light survival horror shooting mechanics inspired by Silent Hill and Resident Evil series where ammo is sparse, enemies hit hard and every shot counts. HOWEVER! I’ve played through the entire ‘Devil Came Through Here’ triology, and I’ve been a fan of Rem’s games for close to a decade. Burnhouse Lane is no exception. I thought I might not be able to stand listening to myself, but the story is so wonderfully spun that I was immediately immersed.
Gorgeous art, incredible music, characters you can’t help but love. Rem is a mastermind of horror and telling a narrative tale that will entrance you for hours. Just look at my play-time! I can’t recommend this game enough. Having finished this game i feel like Harvester Games’s games are running around in circles, or, to be blunt, stagnating. And it’s a bit of a shame, because Burnhouse Lane is by far the most polished game from the studio. It is almost devoid of the rough edges that were accompanying their previous titles. The artwork is great, the music and sounds are refined to the point of them almost being unnoticeable (in a good way), the voiceacting is almost spotless, the core gameplay is polished and the dialogue is the most human-sounding out of all 5 games released so far. All the boxes are ticked – the cinematic direction, the dark topics, the supernatural, everything you expect from Harvester Games is here. But that, in my opinion, is its main problem. This is all the stuff that in one way or another was tackled in the previous titles. Not many risks were taken and not many fresh and original ideas were brought to the table, compared to everything that came before it.
Burnhouse Lane Direct Play:
This is harvester’s comfort zone and it kinda feels uninspired as a result. And it’s hard to write all this because this is a really quality product, that is definetely worth its money, and yet i cannot help but feel that i’ve seen it all before. If you are new to Harvester Games then this one will be a good entry point as it is the least demanding from the player – gameplay or story wise. But if you’ve played through previous Michalski’s titles and would not call yourself a die hard fan (which as far as i understand is a rare occasion), then i suggest to wait until their next game. I truly hope they try something new, because this is definitely the least interesting albeit the most technically competent game from one the most interesting indie developers out there.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64-bit OS)
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA or AMD ATI video card with 2GB of VRAM (Nvidia GeForce GT 705 or higher/AMD Radeon HD 8450G or higher)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Burnhouse Lane folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.