Bumper Arena Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Bumper Arena Direct Download
Stand out from the competition by collecting as many points as possible before time runs out, and fight your way through overtime to settle any ties. Give everything you’ve got and get back on track, even if you’ve started with a loss! Bumper Arena lets you enjoy the game experience locally or remotely with just one copy, thanks to Steam Remote Play Together. Only one player can use the keyboard, and the others will need controllers. Gather your friends and get ready to bounce! Having trouble gathering enough players? Don’t panic! Complete your games with bots and enjoy mini-games in the best possible conditions. It’s also a great way to practice. Express yourself by choosing your favorite character and vehicle, and challenge your opponents in style! The driving mechanics are top notch and I love the aesthetic. My only complaints would be that there’s no music, but on the other hand, you can throw on your favorite podcast or just play your own soundtrack in the background.
There is collision during races when you’re battling for position, it’s just qualifying laps and against lapped racers. I do like that design, but there’s no indicator for which car is yours. This partircularly can become a challenge in qualifying laps when cars start stacking on top of each other and you lose sight of your car. This is a great little game that is very enjoyable to play. The fuel and tire strategy really adds to the imersion and brings strategy some of the bigger racing games are missing love the isometric camera has a retro feel to it. There is a good variety of different vehicles and they all feel significantly different. Game mechanics are a nice balance between arcade and simulation. Art style is really nice albeit minimal. Game runs great.
Bumper Arena Free Steam Pre-Installed:
Getting to wipe out scores of players with the blade is fun too. Attackers have to watch out for enemies crawling around on top of other players moves, and if you slip in there, you can place bombs to create inescapable set-ups like you would in normal modes. It’s too early to say if some maps will be toxic and not every defender is going to understand how to play, but I think its good you can get a win if you open a single chest. However? Single human opponent. I would definitely rather play 64, so imo, do one at a time. Maybe make classic available 24/7. All ranked modes have their own rankings, so there’s some good replay value. Still do not seem to be able to queue into modes with friends. The only change I’d really like to see made is that in qualifying laps and racing against lapped cars, other cars become transparent near you and you just drive right through them.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600 CPU @ 3.30GHz
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Bumper Arena folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.