About The Game
Bully: Scholarship Edition takes place at the fictional New England boarding school, Bullworth Academy, and tells the story of mischievous 15-year-old Jimmy Hopkins as he goes through the hilarity and awkwardness of adolescence. Beat the jocks at dodge ball, play pranks on the preppies, save the nerds, kiss the girl and ultimately navigate the social hierarchy in the worst school around.
Bully is an action-adventure game set in an open world environment and played from a third-person perspective. The game’s single-player mode has the player control a high school student—teenage rebel, James “Jimmy” Hopkins. Throughout the story, Jimmy rises through the ranks of the school groups, archetypes which include Bullies, Nerds, Preppies, Greasers, and Jocks. Players complete missions—linear scenarios with set objectives—to progress through the story. Missions reward the player with cash, new items, and increase/decrease the respect of certain groups. If a group holds Jimmy in high regard, they will act friendly towards him (and have the option of being hired as “bodyguards” or “muscle”); if a group despises Jimmy, they will attack him on sight. Outside of missions, the player can freely roam the game’s open world, consisting of the fictional town of Bullworth, and has the ability to complete optional side missions.
When not performing missions, the player can attend classes, presented as minigames. Each course has five classes, which increase in difficulty, and passing all five will result in the player passing the course. Classes reward the player with new clothing items or abilities; for example, English allows the player to apologise to authority figures after violating rules, Chemistry allows players to create their own throwable weapons, and Gym unlocks new fighting moves. Not attending classes when they are available is considered a violation of rules, unless they have been completed, in which case they become optional.
The player can use melee attacks and weapons to fight enemies. The weapons available include slingshots, bags of marbles and itching powder, stink bombs, firecrackers, baseball bats, planks of wood, and spud cannons. Jimmy can run, jump, swim or use vehicles to navigate the game’s world. The vehicles featured in the game include a skateboard, scooters, bicycles and go-karts. The player can also grab onto the back of a moving car while on a skateboard, but can’t drive cars themselves. Bus stops located in various locations around the world allow the player to quickly travel back to Bullworth Academy. Should the player take damage, their health meter can be fully regenerated using multiple techniques, such as drinking sodas, which can be obtained from vending machines, and kissing certain NPCs after interacting with them. When health is entirely depleted, gameplay stops and the player respawns at the nearest medical center.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP / Windows Vista
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 (3+ GHZ) / AMD Athlon 3000+
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c Shader 3.0 supported, Nvidia 6800 or 7300 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 4.7 GB free space
- Sound Card: DX9-compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Bully Scholarship Edition folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.