Builderment Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Builderment Direct Download
Earth has run out of resources! Travel to a distant world to harvest materials and build a factory capable of teleporting items back home to save the planet… Builderment is a factory building game focused on automation and crafting. Mine valuable resources, build machines to craft increasingly complex items, transport materials on a network of conveyor belts, and research technology to improve production and efficiency. Share optimized sections of your factory with other players using Blueprints. Build and manage your own industrial factory! Construct machines to automate production and place conveyor belts to transport materials efficiently between buildings. Gather wood, iron, copper, and other resources from the world to craft items for research. Place extractors on top of resources to harvest an infinite supply. Build a network of conveyor belts to transport items between machines. Control the direction and flow with splitters and underground belts.
Progress through the game by researching advanced technologies. Unlock new buildings to increase production and new recipes to craft more advanced factory parts. Share sections of your factory with friends using Blueprints. There is no limit to what you can create! Build Coal and Nuclear power plants to speed up other nearby machines. These buildings require a steady supply of resources or they stop working. A good looking factory is a happy factory. Spruce up your base with decorative trees, rocks, fences, walls, statues, industrial parts, and even a snowman. I loved this game on ios, and am very excited about the potential this has being on pc now. I played about 50+ hours on ipad. I enjoy the tech tree, love the basic idea. Hoping for some quality of life improvements such as time manipulation.
Builderment Free Steam Pre-Installed:
It really good to have open while doing other stuff, and organizing the factory lines to get stuff moving efficiently is awesome. Definitely not better than factorio but then again this game isn’t really comparable to that game because of how simple and easy to understand this game is. Really should be way cheaper though and it would be neat if it would sync with your mobile version of the game that way you can continue playing wherever. He’s done a great job again, this time building it around a base of “Forager, but 3D”. It honestly makes me want to try out Forager sometime, although the community that I’ve gotten used to won’t be there.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 or later (64-bit)
- Processor: Dual-core Intel or AMD, 2.6 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 or 12 compatible graphics card
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Builderment folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.