Bugsnax Free Download v1.05.56446 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
Bugsnax is a first-person adventure game, in which players traverse Snaktooth Island trying to find and capture different species of Bugsnax using various contraptions. 100 Bugsnak species are available for capture. Once captured, the Bugsnax can be fed to the local Grumpuses, which transforms their bodies based on the properties of whatever Bugsnak they ea Players control a nameless newspaper journalist, who one day receives a film strip in the mail from Lizbert Megafig, a disgraced explorer. Lizbert details the mysterious Snaktooth Island, inhabited by creatures called Bugsnax who are “half bug and half snack”, and encourages the journalist to come to the island and document them for the world to see. Intrigued, the journalist makes their way onto the island, only to discover from Lizbert’s assistant Filbo Fiddlepie that she has gone missing, and all the other Grumpuses that joined her on her expedition have scattered. Filbo requests that the journalist help him bring the others back to their makeshift home of Snaxburg so that they might band together and find out what happened to Lizbert.
The journalist proceeds to return the Grumpuses to Snaxburg, one by one. However, the Grumpuses regularly argue with each other, and each of them have a specific issue in their life. Two Grumpuses, Snorpy Fizzlebean and Shelda Woolbag, believe that there is a secret conspiracy behind the island. Snorpy believes that the “Grumpinati” are controlling the Bugsnax, while Shelda, who refuses to eat Bugsnax (in public), warns of their harmful “toxins”. One night, Snaxburg is attacked, and signs appear warning its residents to leave the island. Wiggle Wigglebottom, a banjo-playing singer, believes that the “Queen of Bugsnax” is planning to eat the Grumpuses. After the journalist manages to bring all residents back to Snaxburg, a volcano erupts, triggering an earthquake that destroys the village.
They are soon joined by Eggabell Batternugget, the village nurse and Lizbert’s partner, who leads the journalist and Filbo to Lizbert’s location. Upon arriving, they discover that Lizbert has been mutated into a giant creature made up of various Bugsnax. She reveals that Bugsnax are actually parasites that eventually transform anyone who regularly consumes them into more Bugsnax, and urges the group to flee the island while she attempts to keep the Bugsnax under control as their queen. Eggabell chooses to become part of the “queen” as well in order to support her efforts. Filbo and the journalist return to Snaxburg, which is now under attack from various Bugsnax. After fending off the Snax, the journalist, Filbo, and any surviving villagers leave the island on a balloon ship.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64 bit)
- Processor: Intel Quad Core (2.6 GHz)
- RAM: 6 GB
- Video card: Intel UHD 620, NVIDIA GT 920M (2GB)
- Disk space: 6.85 GB
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Bugsnax folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.