Broken Sword Directors Cut Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Paris in the Fall… a brutal murder at the Palais Royale. When Nico Collard is invited to interview statesman Pierre Carchon, she finds herself inextricably drawn into a terrifying conspiracy. One of the all-time classic adventures, multi BAFTA-nominated “Broken Sword: Director’s Cut” pitches sassy journalist Nico Collard, and intrepid American George Stobbart into a mysterious journey of intrigue and jeopardy. Guide George and Nico on their globe-spanning adventure, exploring exotic locations, solving ancient mysteries, and thwarting a dark conspiracy to reveal the secret truths of the Knights Templar. Broken Sword: The Director’s Cut” introduces an intricate new narrative thread, alongside the classic story that has charmed millions of players. It’s time to experience George and Nico’s worldwide adventure in a whole new way, with brand new puzzles, hilarious new jokes, and the distinctive, rich story that made the series so deservedly renowned. This is adventure gaming at its very best.
A bunch of beautifully drawn locations to explore and people to talk to. The dialogues never get boring, it’s a real pleasure to listen to them. And the voice acting is excellent. It’s never enough hearing Gergie and Nico speaking. There are funny moments, sad moments, dangerous moments, just everything you’d want. And it’s served just in right doses. You won’t get bored playing this game. Some puzzles might be challenging, but they’re logical most of the time and you just need to try everything to solve them. Collect every item, inspect every corner you can, speak to everyone you can and you’ll be good. This an enhanced version with some new art, but in my opinion it wasn’t needed and it feels out of place. The new art feels worse somehow. Just add cards and achievements for this game to breath a second life into it and make some buck.
As i mentioned graphically the game looks really good. There has been so much works put into this game, i wish someone would start making game like this again. I know i know, these games are short and have no replayability value are pretty niche and developers should probably make them out of passion rather than hoping to become millionaires. The areas feel so nice. The animations are hand drawn and look better than modern point&click games. The only downside is that the whole game is kind of low res, but you can’t really blame anyone for that. A game of this age? Look at other games released in the same year, they’re just as ugly as me without clothes.
Director’s Cut Features:
- Whole new story arc added, with 2 hours of additional gameplay
- Addition of contemporary first person perspective minigames
- New facial expressions drawn by Dave Gibbons, co-creator of Watchmen
- Help system incorporated – ensure that player won’t get frustrated
- Enhanced audio – both music and voices
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista
- Processor: Pentium
- Memory: 64 Mb
- Hard Disk Space: 1.5 GB
- Video Card: Any video card with 64 Mb video RAM
- Sound: Any sound card
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Broken Sword Director's Cut folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.