BRAVELY DEFAULT II Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
A young sailor who drifts to the continent of Excillant and is the main character of this story. Meet Gloria, an exiled princess whose kingdom was robbed of its Crystals, and set out on a journey to recover them with her. Gloria The princess of Musa, a kingdom that once watched over the harmony of the world – but the loss of the kingdom’s Crystals led Musa to destruction. Having fallen into despair and gone into hiding, she decides to embark on a journey to retrieve the Crystals. In addition to a traditional, turn-based battle system that combines jobs and abilities, you can enjoy innovative and strategic battles unique to the Bravely series by taking control of your turns via the Brave and Default system. Brave and Default Brave Points (BP) dictate how many actions a character can use in a single turn. Players can have characters ‘Default’ to stock up to three additional BP to use in a turn, or characters can ‘Brave’,
to use more than one BP to perform multiple actions. Balancing stockpiling and using BP is a key component in battle strategy. Jobs and Abilities Each character can exhibit both a primary and secondary job class, with each job specializing in different abilities. Combining jobs allow you to handle two abilities simultaneously. You can create an all-rounder balanced in offense and defense, or perhaps a character that specializes in magic. Your tactics and how you develop each character are up to you. Acquire New Jobs “Asterisk bearers” will often block your path forward. By defeating them, you will obtain an Asterisk that enables you to change jobs. Bravely Default 2 is what happens when someone decides Final Fantasy should come back but their bosses say they can’t call it Final Fantasy because the only people allowed to make Final Fantasy are the hack director/writer or the guy who clawed his way up by taking the dumpster fire of FFXIV 1.0 and turned it into the most successful MMO in the world.
I am convinced that’s the only reason this series is called Bravely Default. That and the difference in mechanics, I suppose, but it’s not as if the mainline FF series doesn’t have radically different mechanics between many of the games. The music is what you wanted. The art style is great. This is what happens when someone wants the energy of the old, expressive SNES sprites with a modern 3D model style because their boss won’t let them bring in the sprite artists who got thrown into the gatcha mines to make phone gambling content for all eternity. This is the a lot of other series’ should/should have done. Update what you’re making with new, fresh ideas that significantly change what’s going on without losing the core and heart of the series. The literal only reasons you can tell this isn’t a Final Fantasy game are the name on the title screen and the lack of moogles, chocobos and characters named Cid, Biggs or Wedge.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 10 64-bit
- Processor: AMD FX-4350 / Intel® Core™ i3 2.5GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon™ RX 460 / NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 760
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the BRAVELY DEFAULT II folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.