Boxville Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games free.
About The Game
Boxville is an adventure puzzle game about speechless cans living in the city of boxes and drawing doodles on cardboards to tell the stories. Boxville is good for playing alone to dive into the atmosphere and challenge your brain with sophisticated logic puzzles and riddles, or playing with a friend or family to share unique audio-visual experiences and solve the puzzles together. Made in Ukraine The core idea of the game is that it’s not just a game – but also an animated film that you can watch and play at the same time. We designed Boxville’s gameplay with the purpose of taking away your anxiety and stress. You can explore and observe the world without rushing and pressure. The game is full of environmental quests and logical puzzles that we have carefully picked from among hundreds of options. Boxville is a city of boxes populated with old cans. They live quiet and happy lives with their everyday routines and habits. But one day, unexplained earthquakes disturbed their idyll… Blue Can (our hero) lost his best friend because of that. He started his search but it is not so easy to move through the city after earthquakes.
He has to find a way to move forward, return the friend back home and discover the real reason for all those earthquakes. There are many adventures, new friends and it’s not only friends that are waiting for him on the way. He has to be curious, inventive, careful, and to help others, to reach his goal. I didn’t have any sort of bugs or technical issues, it just worked. I played about half of it on Linux (natively!) and half of it on the Steam Deck where it worked very well too. I didn’t need to adjust anything to make it work on the deck either, not controls or anything. It was a short, but very sweet experience. It definitely would’ve taken me longer, probably at least another hour or so, but the demo covers a portion of the game and I was already somewhat familiar with that area; so that helped speed things along.
The music was peaceful, but energetic. The visuals are gorgeous and well done. The puzzles are challenging, but not sticky either. There were a few head scratchers for me, but none of them took me to The art style is gorgeous, the characters are adorable. The puzzles are great, not too easy to be boring, but not too hard to make me give up.o long to finally get ahold of. That is to say, not to the point of frustration. It’s just a shame that it’s not very long, and a good chunk of the game is what was already playable as the demo. I do feel the price is a little high for the content.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: 2 GHz Intel i3
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 / AMD Radeon RX Vega 7
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Boxville folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.