Bomb Rush Cyberfunk Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Bomb Rush Cyberfunk Direct Download
Team Reptile brings you Bomb Rush Cyberfunk, a future world from the mind of Dion Koster where self-styled graffiti crews equipped with personal boostpacks are battling each other for control of the streets. Start your own cypher and dance, paint graffiti, collect beats, combo your tricks and face off with the cops to stake your claim to the sprawling metropolis of New Amsterdam. Red is a graffiti writer who lost his head and instead uses a cyberhead to get around. In search of his roots he joins the Bomb Rush Crew, Tryce and Bel. Together they decide to go All City, to become the best graffiti crew in the city. The more territory they gain, the more they discover who it was that cut off Red’s head and how deep his human side is linked to the graffiti world. Explore the 5 main boroughs of the city to hit graffiti spots and get REP. You’ll need it to challenge the rival crews to a Crew Battle. Find new members to join your crew around the city. Spread around are also new graffiti pieces to paint, outfit colors and music to play on your flip phone.
Use skateboarding, inline skating or BMX style tricks in the unique environment based trick system. Extend your combos with manuals and get even higher scores by incorporating special Boost Tricks. You can get boost power for doing long combos so the fastest way to move is also the most stylish. Dynamic militarized police that scales up as you vandalize. The game starts off with an amazing intro cutscene that is drawn and animated smoothly. Even the title screen is high quality which gives a great first impression. It’s amplified more by the pixelated cutscenes as well as the overworld reminding me of Super Mario World’s own overworld. I wish I could say the same for the 3D designs that you will see in the levels since they tend to look lower in quality, yet vibrant in color and design.
Bomb Rush Cyberfunk Free Steam Pre-Installed:
They can however “stun” you which means that you’ll be launched high into the air while not being able to do anything. This can waste your time in reaching the end of the level or even cause you to fall to your death at some points. By the way, you aren’t put in an invincible state after you get hit so you can potentially get stunlocked in succession. The issue is that sometimes it wants to be like Super Mario 64 when the game encourages you to “go as fast as possible” to keep momentum yet there are parts in the game that requires you to take your time or risk flying off into the void Third offender is the PLATFORMING, I mentioned how Sami’s jumps were pretty bad and the boss levels are pretty much vertical only, so good luck in trying not to fly off and fall off at the same time while under basically two time limits.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2.5GHz or AMD Phenom 2.5GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or ATI Radeon HD 5850
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: Naganuma compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Bomb Rush Cyberfunk folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.