Blue Wednesday Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Blue Wednesday Direct Download
An interactive game where the player can move through the city and chat with various NPCs, play the piano, and interact with lots of other items through the main character, Morris. The main parts of the game are mini games and adventures, and learning more about Morris’s story through vivid cutscenes that pop up at key moments in the game. There are more than 20 mini games that help the player get immersed in the game and help them follow the main character’s narrative. The game also offers collectible items and NPCs’ stories that enrich the gaming experience. The player becomes jazz pianist Morris, of Evans City. The player navigates the city full of NPCs and objects while interacting with them. With various mini games, cutscenes, and conversations with different characters, live through jazz pianist Morris’s experiences. Mini games help engross players by popping according to the main character’s various actions. With more than 10 supporting NPCs, we can hear more than 10 different stories. The story changes depending on the choices the player makes during the conversation between the main character and the NPC and will allow players to collect items.
Collect your collection by visiting various places in the city and talking to various characters. Collect sheet music Choose wisely! They player’s choices will shape the narrative and determine the albums they can collect. Tango and bossa nova, cool jazz to modern jazz. You can play them during the rhythm games during game play. Players can collect rare music albums through various interactions throughout Evans City such as helping another player solve a problem or looking through piles of old LPs in the back of a music shop. Collect these albums from diverse musical genres and play them on the turntable in Morris’s room. Listen to and enjoy the rare albums hidden around the city. Really cute game! Took me only 2 ish hours to complete the game, but I would say it was worth it. Pretty bittersweet story and the game play is engaging. The story had me hooked all the way till the end. My only gripe is how short the game is.
Blue Wednesday Pre-Installed:
I loved it just as much or more than when I played the Demo version of the game. The music is outstanding and anyone who loves rhythm games or even just music in general should definitely purchase this game The supporting cast of her parents and her home town friends are all interesting in their own ways and I liked learning more about them as the story moved forward. The game consists of exploring around town talking to your friends, townsfolk and your parents. Depending on which friends you talk with will decide whose story you see the most of. Talking with certain townsfolk will shed more light on them as well. When you go to bed each night there is a dream section that is based around platforming sections to find the exit to the dream.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3-540 | AMD FX-4350
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650, 1 GB | AMD Radeon HD 7870, 2 GB
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Blue Wednesday folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.