Blue Fire Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games free.
About The Game
Journey through the desolated kingdom of Penumbra and discover the hidden secrets of this long-forgotten land. Explore mystical temples, where you’ll need to master the art of movement to survive increasingly difficult 3D platforming challenges. During your adventure you’ll slash your way through daunting adversaries, encounter survivors and take on strange quests to collect valuable items. Hardcore Platforming Leap through deadly traps and master movement to navigate gradually demanding platforming challenges. Lost in the Void Far from Penumbra, there is a lost land called The Void. Find Void entrances throughout the world to uncover abstract platforming challenges that require great mastery to gather the valuable rewards hidden inside. Slash Your Way Through Great Adversaries Encounter dangerous enemies with distinct fighting styles and partake in intense combat-platforming boss fights. A Haunting World Travel through the perished world of Penumbra to explore unique areas filled with diverse enemies, sharp 3D platforming challenges, quests, collectibles and more.
Encounter Peculiar Survivors A long time has passed since Penumbra fell into darkness, but those that survived the kingdom’s fall will aid your journey to unlock valuable rewards. Collectibles Once a rich and lush kingdom, Penumbra is filled with many collectibles and items to discover, loot, collect, sell, trade and purchase. Upgrades No great warrior can battle the dangers lurking in Penumbra without the proper equipment. Upgrade your swords, collect valuable amulets and unlock new abilities to transform into a fierce fighter. Gameplay wise, besides the mini synopsis I gave in the first sentence, I could mention the fact that there is no map, and little to no direction in the game’s quests, but this wasn’t a problem for me until I started going for completion, since I tend to explore as much as I can for stuff anyways. There aren’t many resources for finding the secrets, so I recommend looking at the Blue Fire Wiki if you are going for completion.
Blue Fire Pre-Installed:
Contrary to what you’d be led to believe from the “Soulslike” label, this game is laughably easy. Some platforming sections are pretty challenging, but combat against enemies is a little pathetic on Normal mode. I was considering playing on Hard mode because of this, but I didn’t wanna replay the first section of the game again to do it. I didn’t die a single time in my entire playthrough. Fantastic game! Platforming is the focus and it makes you get creative. The beginning is a little slow and lonely, but you’ll meet many interesting people along the way and slowly find civilization. Music was great. Only downside was the combat. While it was fine, most enemies were copy-paste and not much fun to fight. There are really only 4 big bosses that require skill. The design of the enemies left something to be desired. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys exploration and 3D platforming.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Requires a 64-bit, Dual Core 3.0GHz processor
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 or DirectX 12 compatible graphics card
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Blue Fire folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.