Blizzard Arcade Collection Free Download v1.0.2 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
In celebration of Blizzard’s 30th anniversary, we’ve recharged three console classics—with all the history, hard work, and love that went into making them—and added a few extras. Relive the legacy of The Lost Vikings®, Rock N Roll Racing®, and Blackthorne®, all faithfully reproduced on modern platforms, in the Blizzard Arcade Collection! Fire up the time machine and start playing today on Battle.net PC (for Windows 10®), Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4, and Xbox One (the collection also plays great on PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series X|S via backwards compatibility). The Blizzard Arcade Collection includes two original console releases for The Lost Vikings, Blackthorne, and Rock N Roll Racing, allowing you to experience these games as you remember them (plus a few modern features like saving and rewinding).
It also contains new Definitive Editions of each game with additional upgrades like enhanced local multiplayer for The Lost Vikings and Rock N Roll Racing, new songs and artist performances for Rock N Roll Racing, a new level map for Blackthorne, localization for 12 languages, and more. Last but not least, we’ve added a library of artifacts from these games’ heyday, like digital manuals, interviews with developers past and present, and classic artwork. Reach great heights as you disco down through the depths of the crypt. Whether you aim to get the highest scores or complete runs in the fastest times, you can compete against a robust community of players in a range of permanent and daily challenges across all characters.
Gather diamonds to unlock permanent upgrades and better equipment to traverse deeper into the NecroDancer’s lair. The deeper you go, the more treacherous enemies you’ll face. Introducing the Batmobile – The Batmobile is brought to life with a completely new and original design featuring a distinct visual appearance and a full range of on-board high-tech gadgetry. Designed to be fully drivable throughout the game world and capable of transformation from high speed pursuit mode to military grade battle mode, this legendary vehicle sits at the heart of the game’s design and allows players to tear through the streets at incredible speeds in pursuit of Gotham City’s most dangerous villains. This iconic vehicle also augments Batman’s abilities in every respect, from navigation and forensics to combat and puzzle solving creating a genuine and seamless sense of the union of man and machine. The Epic Conclusion to Rocksteady’s Arkham Trilogy – Batman: Arkham Knight brings all-out war to Gotham City. The hit-and-run skirmishes of Batman: Arkham Asylum, which escalated into the devastating conspiracy against the inmates in Batman: Arkham City, culminates in the ultimate showdown for the future of Gotham. At the mercy of Scarecrow, the fate of the city hangs in the balance as he is joined by the Arkham Knight, a completely new and original character in the Batman universe, as well as a huge roster of other infamous villains including Harley Quinn, The Penguin, Two-Face and the Riddler.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7(SP1)/8/10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5 4590
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750Ti
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Blizzard Arcade Collection folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.