Blairewood Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games free.
About The Game
Blairewood A sister’s 9-years wait for her missing brother ends after their father brings him home, but as time progresses, the disturbing truth about the incident that led to his disappearance starts unfolding. Little gameplay well what do you expect it’s prologue. Good renders that’s a big plus. Well can’t say anything about the story at the moment. One thing I understood by playing prologue is story is not cliche. Waiting to see how dev will execute it in the next updates. Absolutely loved how MC is introduced by beating the hell out of a douchebag. ( Not like waking up on hospital with no memory, not like saying about future plans etc. ) Not a cliche introduction loved it. Yeah MC got some attitude. It would be nice if you add some extra thud sounds while fighting. One req is don’t give us faster and meaningless sex scenes like many other games here. It will ruin the game’s standard. Keep up the current pace. Good luck dev. Overall it’s a good start. Waiting for next updates yeah surely change the rating according to updates. The game’ s technique. Nice start screen, but long loading time. The game runs without problems – however, since there are no choices in the game yet, this is to be expected. No animations so far. Some nice audio effects, but no music (-> KoGa3…?). Maybe the story – but we don’t know so far.
Definitely the storytelling. It’s a confusing hopping between – I think – different time periods, locations, whatever. Maybe this should be stylish as in movies like Pulp Fiction, Sin City etc… but it does not work here. I got quickly bored because of that (even the prologue is really short!) I had actually no clue what the story is about. Not good: the devs already had to explain that these “scenes” are somehow tied together in later updates. Also a bad sign for me: the game uses an ingame narrator (maybe also imitating some mentioned movies. The game is confusing so far. It has its good parts (renders), but the storytelling in the prologue (where you should actually get an idea of what the game is about) is all over the place. In my opinion needs a complete rework in that. A sister’s 9-year wait for her missing brother ends after their father brings him home, but as time progresses, the disturbing truth about the incident that led to his disappearance starts unfolding. All AVNs struggle to balance between story-telling/relationship buildup and lewd-fapping scenes, but I think most of us will agree that a good story is the most essential element in creating a good AVN, and Artemis, in its current version of course, manages to accomplish that flawlessly.
Blairewood Direct Download:
The story centers around MC, who was betrayed by his ex-girlfriend for the sake of sheer selfishness three years ago, struggles to start afresh in the futuristic world, only to find himself bumping into the good, the bad, and the uncertain. I had hard time being immersed into the story at the start mainly because MC’s appearance in Artemis is literally the same with that of Leap of Faith, but the feeling was immediately evaporated by the quality of narration and character arcs. I don’t want to make some major spoilers in this review, but what surprises me is that Artemis manages to incorporate futuristic setting, corporate drama with daily interaction between MC and other characters (mainly the girls). You never get bored by it because it’s such a well-balanced story, even though it’s still in its early stage. For that alone I’ve already been sold.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8/8.1 / Windows 10-11 (32/64bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 @ 3.0 GHz or AMD Ryzen 3 3300X @ 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1060-4GB or AMD RX 580 (4 GB VRAM with Shader Model 4.0 or higher)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1.5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Blairewood folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.