Blacksmith of the Sand Kingdom Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
Muspelheim, a nation of desert and wilderness, also named as “the Sand Kingdom.” Volker, a blacksmith’s son, always dreamed of becoming an adventurer, but he finds himself adventuring aiming to become a court blacksmith at the same time! Adventure into dungeons, get materials by gathering and looting monsters, then craft high quality equipment. Whether you equip them or display and sell them in your shop is up to you. Find other party members at the Guild and fulfill requests to progress through the story and earn rewards. There are 14 classes, faith selection, and passive skills that grant you free character customization! 6 hours in and I feel like this is the game I was looking for. Was playing some of the “free” fantasy simulation shop/city building games for a while now to pass the time.
I wanted a little more dungeon crawler and less feeling like I was playing a game that felt like a second job. There’s a good balance between the different elements in the game and it feels like the progression is well earned if you put in the time. The shop aspect of this is interesting, although I’d love it if the helper you get in the game did more than add flavor to the story and conversations. It would be nice if you could actually build/design the store as you play and have her be an automated NPC salesperson. That said, I would definitely recommend this game if you’re looking for something more involved than those free, but pay to play games. Each item has certain progress bar that fills when using it or crafting it. When bar fills items gains stat increase (price or character stats if it is an equipment piece) and may unlock a skill usable by any character and/or another recipe.
Characters are manually generated, can use two classes (second one unlocks at level 10), first class defines equipment they can use and how they look, second class adds extra skills, stats and passives. Each class has 2 passives that are gained as soon as you choose the class as main or sub, one passive can be trained. Each skill has 1-5 levels and requires only cash to train. You can initially equip only 2 passive skills, more slots are available when you level up. Characters can be further customized by equipment and each equipment piece (weapon, shield, hat, armor, boots, accessory) can be modified with up to two orbs that give different bonuses (extra stats, HP/MP regen, discounts in skill cost, extra damage). They can also freely change their faith which also gives 2-3 passive bonuses/penalties.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 4GB VRAM
- Storage: 600 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Blacksmith of the Sand Kingdom folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.