Blackout Protocol Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Blackout Protocol Direct Download
Blackout Protocol is a tense, exciting top-down shooter that combines 3-player co-op action with roguelite progression systems. As Agents of the S2P Corporation, your mission is simple: fight your way to the heart of Section 13, a sprawling underground research base currently being overrun by its own murderous experiments. Looking out for your fellow Agents means more than just covering their six. In the cramped corridors of Section 13, friendly fire is a constant danger. Choose your targets carefully and coordinate positioning, using in-game voice and quickchat. Physical danger is just the beginning. As you cross paths with otherworldly horrors that want to claw your face off, keep an eye on your Panic Gauge, or risk a run-wrecking freakout in the middle of combat. But remember: monsters can panic, too. Wield tools like light, sound, and psionic lightning cannons to turn the tables and outwit your foes.
Each time you enter Section 13, you’ll find temporary enhancements that grant you an edge during that run. You’ll also collect credits, weapons blueprints, and valuable data, which you can exchange for permanent upgrades at saferooms throughout the facility… if you can reach them. Die on the way, and S2P’s patented Death Nullification System™ will see your consciousness blasted back to the start of the mission, allowing you to try and try again. Because at S2P, failure is not an option. Literally. There are a lot of perks that give big percent increase in a stat such as “+50% health” or “Deal xx% more damage to enemies 5m away” and while I think fine to keep especially with how the weapons handle, it would be more fun to have more perks that change how your character plays like the “Rolling will reload your weapon” perk. I hope that makes sense. Looking towards final release.
Blackout Protocol Direct Play:
I’m gonna say this right now, the game is incredibly hard and at the moment is optimised for cooperative play with 2 or 3 players. if I were to assign a genre to this game, it is a hardcore cooperative roguelite. That probably means nothing to many, but basically your position should be purposeful, having friends is easier (more fun too) and after many runs, the game becomes easier with permanent upgrades and weapons. The game is really hard, true. But progressing to the first checkpoint is possible in a group of 2. As long as you can continually hit that checkpoint you can progress your weapons and characters which will make the following areas easier. The game is MUCH more fun with friends that you can reliably communicate with, but as the community learns the game in the next few days and weeks you will see your progression rate go much further.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 x64
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 750 Ti or Radeon equivalent with 2 GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Blackout Protocol folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.