Black Book Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games free.
About The Game
A fusion of card-based RPGs and Adventure games, “Black Book” is a haunting tale of a young sorceress, who gave her life to serve the dark forces. Dive into the cold, yet alluring world of Slavic folktales – and uncover the secrets that hide in the darkness. A young girl named Vasilisa, destined to become a witch, decides to throw her fate away and marry her beloved – but that dream is shattered when her betrothed dies under mysterious circumstances. Aching for her lost love, Vasilisa seeks out the Black Book – a demonic artifact, said to be powerful enough to grant any wish to the one who uncovers all 7 of its seals. Join Vasilisa in her adventures across the rural countryside, as she solves the woes of common folk by confronting demons and performing exorcisms. I haven´t finished the game yet, but after 34.8 hours of playing I must say: great game! 10/10 Engaging story, very interesting setting with slavic mythology and folklore theme and gameplay isn´t repetitive, you can find yourself in the middle of the game and stumble upon new mechanics (for example, in one chapter, you play “detective”, questioning people and try to figure out the villain).
You also unlock new cards in time and need to rebuild your deck facing different enemies. (Major) card battles are challenging enough, but not too hard. Of course, you can set difficulty at the beggining of the game. The game has also some classic RPG mechanics as items collecting, skill building or sin system based on your decisions. The game gives you different solutions to the problems sometimes, for example, you can choose to hop to the battle or persuade the opponent or to play hazard card game for your soul. The games main selling point is its setting in slavic folklore and it’s presentation. The russian voice acting is excellent, even with its low poly graphics the backgrounds for each scene are charming and rich in detail. And the soundtrack is also quite nice. Also plus points for the RP aspect of the game, your decisions allow you to tackle problems from different angles, e.g. you can fight, trick or avoid conflict all together.
However, there are drawbacks to the core card-gameplay. The fights are either piss easy or impossible, there is no inbetween – either you have the right deck or you dont. For example, you go into an encounter with a deck that focuses on buffing yourself, and your enemy purges all buffs from you every turn. You cant find out beforehand, it’s trail and error. Another example: you have a “waste”-deck, where you build up poison-debuffs to damage your enemy every turn. But your enemy is immune to poison. You cannot simply restart the battle with another deck, you have to wait x turn for the enemy to kill you, only then can you build/choose another deck.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 / AMD Radeon R9 280X
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Black Book folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.