Betrayed Free Download [v0.96] [Joraell] PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Betrayed Models and locations are rendered and sex scenes fully animated, say goodbye to looped 3 second length animations . Walk in the shoes of an unnamed protagonist who dies in accident and signs a pact with the devil to become a powerful spirit, who can possess various npcs and slowly grows stronger. This makes the Betrayed unique as you do not control only one character, but many more during your journey. Whole game is set into modern times asset of small city. Just think about it, you can became almost anybody to get any girl you want. So what are you waiting for? Start your journey now!
As a plotline go that’s fine but when playing it I’m kinda left wondering why I’m doing it. Yeah ok it’s a porn game so it’s hardly gonna be Oscar fodder but at the same time it’d be good to have some idea of what I’m expected to be doing. As mentioned you die and you don’t want to die so you sign a deal with the devil or whatever and continue to exist as a spirit. Job done. So you can possess people and “slowly grow stronger”. But…. why? You’re still dead. It might end up that something happens where you become so powerful you become something else but the game never hints about anything like that (at least not in the early game.
Pedestrian is a really cool puzzle game where you explore signs in the environment. You go from sign to sign – those often have to be connected or otherwise altered with props in the environment. You have to activate switches, move crates and dodge lasers. It is a really neat idea and, while the game is a little short (about 3 hours give or take, I was afk for at least 30 minutes once while playing this game), it is a lot of fun and interesting, but also generally pretty easy. The game also looks great and sports a cool aesthetic with lots going on in the background – it is amazing what you can get out of Unity with a little bit of effort. What does leave a bit of a “sour” taste in my mouth is that the game throws a really cool twist to you at the end – no spoilers, but it is a really good idea, one that should have been expanded on much more and could even be its own game. Instead, it only gets used for one puzzle and then the game is over, clearly setting up for a sequel or a DLC. While I do hope that will come and continue to use this cool idea, it feels a bit weird to use it for only one puzzle and then end the game. I wanted to see much more of it.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8/8.1 / Windows 10-11 (32/64bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 @ 3.0 GHz or AMD Ryzen 3 3300X @ 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1060-4GB or AMD RX 580 (4 GB VRAM with Shader Model 4.0 or higher)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 4.04 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Betrayed folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.