Best Month Ever Direct Download
Take part in a roller coaster of emotions with Louise embarking on a road trip of a lifetime through the late 1960s USA, trying to show her son Mitch how to navigate the often cruel modern world. Telling good from bad was never easy, all the less when you’re a single mum in her late 20s with a clever 8-year-old under your care. Each choice you make in the crucial few moments we all know may change our lives for good in a split of a second, influence what kind of person Mitch turns out to be and what values shall guide him once he becomes his own man. Find clues as to why Louise’s life is what it is today, take crucial decisions no other person would be strong enough to stomach, and show Mitch what he needs to see in order for him to become independent, suave, and brave enough to conquer the day. Your decisions REALLY matter! To keep track of Mitch’s growth as a person, each choice you make adds positive or negative points to three key statistics: Righteousness, Confidence, and Relations. These influence which type of ending Mitch will reach at the end of the game – there are 9 unique endings in total!
The 1960s were tumultuous in more ways than one – the Summer of Love, the Vietnam War, the survivors and the losers of the great upheaval in history. Canned Heat was “Going Up the Country” while Bob Dylan asked “How does it feel” to have no home and live on the street. Travel across the country and meet a plethora of characters that may help or may dissuade Louise from her goals – including the most controversial groups many thought long gone. A tangible system your dialogue and actions influence directly: Righteousness, Confidence, and Relations 9 Different Endings dependable on your choices in key moments of the game Beautiful, stylized artwork reminiscent of the 1960s era Quick-time events to check your reflexes and feel the adrenaline pumping.
Best Month Ever Direct Play:
Life is Strange: True Colours has had me shocked and heartbroken and sucked me in from the first episode. It definitely has replay potential without getting boring, there are so many easter eggs and references to the prior games and even the Sims, Dungeons and Dragons and so much more. It follows Alex, a girl with special powers. She has the ability to read and feel people’s emotional auras, sometimes even items when they have an emotional connection. It’s a must-play if you’re into the franchise and story-driven games.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i5-4570 or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 or equivalent
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Best Month Ever folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.