Below the Stone Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Below the Stone Direct Download
Below the Stone is a punishing pixel art roguelike about dwarves questing to reach the deepest depths. Each and every descent will lead to new adventures, where only the most determined players with many risked lives will be rewarded by the hidden world that lies Below the Stone. Explore a Deep World of Ancient Mysteries Discover the lore of dwarves, the treasures they die for, and the secrets they rarely speak of. Within the stone below lies the adventure everyone seeks, but there’s always a price. Often death. Mine and Magically Merge Gems Mine rare gems that grant magical buffs and can be socketed to your weapons and armor. When you have enough of one type of gem merge them together to make a more powerful version! This can be done over and over. The World Below is Not Safe Each level deeper pits you against more cunning creatures and more dangerous biomes. But also greater rewards to mine and uncover. No pain no gain. (And some pain can be relieved with a pint of Dwarven brew.
Roguelike Gameplay With each descent, you’ll explore and find many unique ores, gems, and ancient treasures that have been buried before time — all which will help you delve deeper in future descents…but only if you craft the right gear to survive. Enough Variety Fit for a Dwarven Dinner Feast With over 25 uniquely dangerous and graphically beautiful biomes, there’s no lack of new environments and resources to find — but tread carefully, as each has its own distinct threats as well. Crafting Equipment Prepare each dive below the stone by crafting new equipment, socketing new gems, and brewing new potions with all the resources you’ve harvested from your previous journeys … But beware, when you die, anything lost below the stone … will remain forever buried below the stone. Dwarves will be sent below the surface to collect metal and precious gems that your kin request of you. However, you can keep any extra you gain– make a new pickaxe, a sword, some armor.
Below the Stone Free Steam Pre-Installed:
Whatever increases your odds of coming back on your next trip! Store them safely at the dwarven kingdom, your hub area for crafting, storying items safely for your next expedition, and picking up new missions from your kin. But we warned! If you die Below the Stone, everything you carried on you will be lost under the surface forever. With each descent you can also decide whether or not you are prepared to go deeper in your journey. Each layer’s entrance will be held within a dungeon as a final challenge to see if you are capable and prepared enough to descend further. Once you go down, you will face a bevy of new biomes, creatures, resources, and environments to explore. Each layer is will contain 8-12 unique biomes that will challenge a dwarf’s resourcefulness and grit.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6320 (2*1866) or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 7600 GS (512 MB) or equivalent
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Below the Stone folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.