Before We Leave Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
Rediscover what was lost and nurture your reborn civilisation in Before We Leave, a city building game set in a cozy corner of the universe. Grow, gather and manage resources to help your settlements thrive, and share goods between the hexagonal lands and planets around you. Relax and expand the fabric of your growing societies and create a solar system of happy planets at your own pace. Not everything will go your way, though – use your wits and research solutions to overcome the challenges that your ancestors once faced. Your Peeps have spent generations underground. They’ve missed the caress of sun on skin, the squelch of soil between toes, the tickle of flies on noses. They emerge, full of wonder, but with no idea how to grow anything – except potatoes. Start rebuilding their lost civilisation by providing shelter, uncovering ancient technology, and expanding this reborn society to other continents and planets.
But the universe is not safe. Ancient, ancestral guardians demand attention and challenge your settlements – it’s up to you to circumvent these creatures that hamper progress and disturb your newfound peace. Before We Leave is a fairly simple city builder and exploration game. You start off with a few people (peeps) exiting a bunker after the apocalypse and have to rebuild civilization one island at a time. The buildings and tech tree are relatively simple. Create a mine to get iron ore, smelt it into bars, combine with wood into tools, use tools to construct more buildings. Most of your choices come in how you lay out the buildings in your town. Each building gets an adjacency bonus depending on what it is next to, but you also want to make sure your peeps don’t have to walk too far. Some buildings are noisy and make pollution so you want them farther away. After you’ve done this a few times you start to develop a pattern for new towns and adjust it to fit whatever island you’re on.
The main challenge you deal with later in the game is shipping. Between your islands and even between planets. Only some islands can produce specific resources, for example sand to make glass from a desert island. You’ll have to manufacture and ship glass around to make sure every island has enough to build with. The shipping management makes this pretty easy, you can set it to make sure an island always has, say 40 glass in stock. As you start getting more peeps on your islands the overcrowding makes them less happy and you’ll have to provide them with better stuff. The better crafting takes more ingredients. For example, the nice clothing requires cotton and wool which usually grow on different islands. So you will be shipping a bunch of raw materials to your tailor-factory island which then ships nice clothes back out to all your other islands.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 (64 bit only)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4300U or AMD Phenom II X4 975
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti or AMD Radeon HD 4890
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Before We Leave folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.