About The Game
This is the ultimate Battlefield V experience. Enter mankind’s greatest conflict across land, air, and sea with all gameplay content unlocked from the get-go. Choose from the complete arsenal of weapons, vehicles, and gadgets, and immerse yourself in the hard-fought battles of World War II. Stand out on the battlefield with the complete roster of Elites and the best customization content of Year 1 and Year 2.
Unlock stunning cosmetic items to make your mark on the battlefield with the Battlefield™ V Premium Starter Pack. The pack contains 3,500 in Battlefield Currency, which lets you purchase cosmetic customization items — such as weapon skins and soldier outfits — as well as Chapter Rewards Catch-Ups near the end of the Chapter. The Premium Starter Pack also includes 2 Epic soldier outfits, 2 vehicle skins, and 1 weapon skin. (Note: The Battlefield V Premium Starter Pack is a one-time-only purchase and cannot be purchased twice
Battlefield V is focused extensively on party-based features and mechanics, scarcity of resources, and removing “abstractions” from game mechanics to increase realism There is an expanded focus on player customization through the new Company system, where players can create multiple characters with cosmetic and weapon options. Cosmetic items, and currency used to purchase others, are earned by completing in-game objectives
The game features several new multiplayer modes, including the “continuous” campaign mode “Firestorm”, and “Grand Operations”. The Grand Operations mode is an expansion of the “Operations” mode introduced in Battlefield 1, which focuses on matches taking place across multiple stages to simulate a campaign from the war. In Grand Operations, each round will have specific objectives, and performance in each stage will influence the next. If the final day ends with
a close margin of victory, the match will culminate with a “Final Stand,” with players fighting to the last man standing on a continually shrinking map. Similarly to Battlefield 1, the game features a collection of single-player “war stories” based on aspects of World War II, with voiceovers in each war story’s native language. The game also features a cooperative mode not seen since Battlefield 3 called “Combined Arms,” where up to four players can undertake missions together and features dynamic missions and objectives so missions cannot be played the same way each time.
The battle royale mode is built around the franchise’s “core pillars of destruction, team play, and vehicles. The name “Firestorm” refers to a literal storm of fire that constricts players similar to the popular Battle Royale game mechanic of restricting the play area. Furthermore, this particular game mode was not developed by EA DICE themselves, but has been outsourced to Criterion Games and features the biggest map created by the franchise to date. It is playable by 64 players, which can be divided into up to 16 squads with a focus on team work
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- Processor: AMD FX-8350/ Core i5 6600K
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1050 / NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 660 2GB or AMD Radeon™ RX 560 / HD 7850 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 50 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Battlefield V folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.