About The Game
Battlefield 4™ Premium Edition gives you new maps, modes, and more in one simple package. Complete challenging assignments to unlock new weapons. Dominate tactical challenges in a huge interactive environment — demolish buildings shielding your enemies, lead an assault from the back of a gun boat, or make a little C4 go a long way. In massive 64-player battles, use all your resources and play to your strengths to carve your own path to victory.
Interactive environments react to your actions in real-time, so you can trigger a shipwreck or flood the streets for a tactical advantage. Your opponents won’t know what hit ’em. More vehicles, more freedom — Control the battlefield with dozens of vehicles, from helicopters and stealth jets to gunboats and anti-airs, all designed to give you an edge on massive, chaotic maps. An intense single-player campaign — With international tensions running high, you’ll need to evacuate critical American VIPs from Shanghai and battle against the odds to get your squad home.
The game’s heads-up display (HUD) is composed of two compact rectangles. The lower left-hand corner features a mini-map and compass for navigation, and a simplified objective notice above it; the lower right includes a compact ammo counter and health meter. The top right displays kill notifications of all players in-game. On the Windows version of the game, the top left features a chat window when in multiplayer. The mini-map, as well as the main game screen, shows symbols denoting three kinds of entities: blue for allies, green for squadmates, and orange for enemies, this applies to all interactivity on the battlefield. Battlefield 4 options also allow colour-blind players to change the on-screen colour indicators to: tritanomaly, deuteranomaly and protanomaly.
Weapon customisation is expansive and encouraged. Primary, secondary and melee weapons can all be customised with weapon attachments and camouflage ‘skins’. Most weapons also have a default setting for different firing modes (e.g. semi-automatic, automatic fire), allowing the player to adapt to the environment they find themselves in. They can “spot” targets (marking their
positions to the player’s team) in the single-player campaign (a first in the Battlefield franchise) as well as in multiplayer. The game’s bullet-dropping-system has been significantly enhanced, forcing the player to change the way they play medium to long distance combat. In addition, players have more combat capabilities, such as countering melee attacks from the front while standing or crouching, shooting with their sidearm while swimming, and diving underwater to avoid enemy detection. Standard combat abilities are still current including, reloading whilst sprinting, unlimited sprint, prone and vaulting.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8 32-bit
- Processor: Processor (AMD): Athlon X2 2.8 GHz Processor (Intel): Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon HD 3870 Graphics card (NVIDIA): Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Battlefield 4 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.