Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate amplifies the 2.5-D game with new maps, enemy encounters, difficulty levels, batsuits, and enhanced visuals. A companion game to Batman: Arkham Origins, players can continue the storyline of the console version and discover more details of the Dark Knight’s past. Featuring stealth gameplay, free-flow combat, and Batman’s famed arsenal of gadgets, the genuine Arkham experience is reproduced in a deep, action packed side-scrolling adventure. “Blackgate” is the name of the prison that Catwoman was placed in after giving her data to the wrong people.Riots are taking place there, and the whole territory is divided into three areas, subject to different villains. Batman goes there to normalize the tense situation and rescue the hostages, including prison workers. The entire gameplay, the protagonist will move around the levels with a camera on the side and fight with the small pawns of the antagonists. Sometimes fights with bosses are expected, including Joker, Penguin, Black Mask and others.
the game plays a bit too linear for an Arkham game. The combat and platforming feel a bit too stiff and at points even forced. The series is known for, among others, its Free Flow combat system. Don’t expect to see Free Flow combat here. There is combat in the game that looks a little bit like the combat in Arkham Asylum, but it plays stiff and clunky. Confusing and overly-guided platforming combined with reasonably frustrating stealth gameplay will definately take some getting used to (for example, Batman will switch from one platform in the foreground to another platform in the background using the Batclaw and there is no option to look around while in vents.
If you’re looking for a fun addition to the Batman franchise, I’d recommend it. If you’re looking for a good platformer, hold off on it. For now. Batman™: Arkham Origins Blackgate adds a good story upon Arkham Origins’ original one that will keep any Batman-fan interrested to the end. However, in terms of gameplay, it’s not too good. Not for a Batman game nor a platformer.
- The Joker is Batman’s worst enemy and the main antagonist of the entire franchise.
- The Penguin is a rich man who sponsors most of Gotham’s mobsters.
- Black mask – businessman and millionaire.
- Catwoman is an anti-heroine who occasionally helps a bat. Anyway, he often trades in theft.
- Deadshot is a mercenary, skillfully wielding all firearms. Works for the villains.
- Amanda Waller – Creator of Suicide Squad.
- James Gordon – Gotham Police Captain, one of the protagonist’s allies.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 32-bit: Vista, Win 7, Win 8
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.4 GHz; AMD Athlon X2, 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS; AMD Radeon HD 3850
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.