Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance II Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
Unspeakable evil has returned to the legendary city of Baldur’s Gate in this dungeon-crawling, action RPG fantasy classic. A call for adventurers echoes through the embattled land. Cunning warriors and bold magic users are desperately needed to reclaim Baldur’s Gate from a dark sorcery that threatens all in its path. OK, now it’s story time about why this game holds its special place. Many moons ago, when I was in the seventh grade, I got appendicitis. My appendix ruptured and I was in the hospital for a little over two weeks due to complications. It took me several months to recover, but that’s long in the past. I’m fine now. When I was recovering in the hospital, the hospital had an OG XBOX available for me to play with to distract me from my pain. They had a couple of games, but I wasn’t really enjoying most of them. The day after my surgery, my dad had gone to a video game rental store and picked up this game for me to play. I was really hooked and I almost beat it during my stay in the hospital. However, just like every rental, eventually he had to take the game back.
Since he took the game back to the store, I haven’t played it until now. While I do have some rose tinted glasses towards the design and the “simpler days” it’s still a treat to have this relic of my past in my steam library. It’s super easy to pick up and play on Deck, and I’m looking forward to playing many more hours of it as I have time in my busy life. I do not know if it will appeal to the current generation but those of us who grew up playing old school rpg’s or who are fans of Baldur’s Gate will appreciate this. I have had some glitches as expected but having fun too.
Baldur’s Gate Dark Alliance II Pre-Installed:
The cut scenes in terms of graphics are not the best but given the age of the game they had to work with it looks not bad. There was a game breaking bug at the start but thanks to a fellow community member in the discussions feed it was fixable with a fresh re-install. (The bug is where you crash trying to load into the Red Fang Goblins Lair). Since then I have had no crashes or serious issues. The price is steep for a game that came out in 2004. The game-play is still the same with images cleaned up and sharpened. But if you looking for game play that is overhauled then this is not it. I bought it knowing what it was (watched game play and reviews before purchasing). I encourage others to watch reviews as this game on the whole is about nostalgia and not so much a remaster.
• Five new heroes with new class feats and abilities
• Hack your way or cast powerful spells through over 80 perilous levels
• Hidden areas, secret characters, and hundreds of items to discover, customize, and use
• Forge unique magical weapons and armor to maximize the damage you inflict in battle
• Conquer hordes of beasts and armies of Hobgoblins, Ghouls, Golems and dreaded Dragons
• Compelling single or two-player cooperative modes of play
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: Pentium 4 2Ghz / AMD AthlonXP 2400
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce FX5700 or better / ATI Radeon 9600 or better
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Baldur’s Gate Dark Alliance II folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.