Baldur’s Gate Dark Alliance Direct Download
Experience the massively popular world of Baldur’s Gate as never before. Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance thrusts you into an epic Dungeons & Dragons adventure filled with intense action, intricate puzzles and sinister intrigue, where your mastery of cold steel and devastating spells is the only thing between you and ultimate evil. A ground-breaking adventure, featuring the 3rd Edition Dungeons & Dragons® rule set. Explosive spell effects and incredibly detailed creatures and environments deliver a more realistic gaming experience. Three customizable characters, each with distinctive powers, appearances and abilities that develop throughout the game. Battle alone or join a friend in two-player cooperative mode. Explore Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance all over again, experiencing newfound adventures with a different customized character or replaying in Extreme mode for ten times the difficulty and fun.
Dolby Surround sound, real-time sound effect mixing, Hollywood voice talent and an original soundtrack by acclaimed composer Jeremy Soule. If you wanted to play couch co-op Diablo with a friend, this was it. The port seems serviceable, though not a lot has been enhanced or improved since the 2001 release. This unfortunately means that while a bunch of new resolution options are available to you, you’re still going to see blurry UI elements and a few low bitrate FMV cutscenes that were compressed to fit on a PS2 disc. It’s no big deal, but with such a barebones re-release being done to a game that could frankly use some enhancement, there isn’t a ton of incentive to choose this over an ISO. Give us some achievements or something.
Baldur’s Gate Dark Alliance Pre-Installed:
Now, the port is not perfect, since some of the key bindings do not match what it shows on screen and it’s still designed to be played with a controller. You can use the hotkeys to pull things up but when selecting different skills you still need to painstakingly scroll through a wheel and the spells seemed to be ordered randomly. If you’ve played games like this, you already know what to expect. Much like Diablo and other games you kill enemies, level up, complete quests all with the goal of progressing through each chapter and defeating the final boss. With that said, there really isn’t that much of a story. Baldur’s Gate is just the name of the town, and I believe every game has its own story that centers around the town. This one is kind of boring since it just involves vampires taking over, and each quest is just a collectathon of finding a specific item in a dungeon and returning to the quest giver. With that said,
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: Pentium 4 2Ghz / AMD AthlonXP 2400
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce FX5700 or better / ATI Radeon 9600 or better
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Baldur’s Gate Dark Alliance folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.