Bakery Simulator Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
Stores need different kinds of baked goods. Bread and buns are just not enough – some expect croissants, bagels, or muffins. Browse daily lists of orders, choose them and commit to regular deliveries. Raise your reputation and trust with the stores by making the deliveries on time. Manage and control the ingredient storage space. Order different kinds of flour, yeast, and additives from the warehouse. Check which ingredients are missing or which you’re getting short or – otherwise, you may find yourself in a difficult position and unable to work on the orders! Invest your hard-earned cash in newer equipment that will let you bake even more products. Buy a larger delivery vehicle or machines for making other types of bread. Expand your bakery.
Choose your own bakery equipment from the list of dozens of available machines and devices. Follow the manuals closely… or find your own use for them. Upgrade and customize your working space to your liking. Install more and more bakery machines as you progress through the game. Buy countertops, shelves, and tools. Create the perfect conditions for baking! Plan your route to save as much time as possible when unloading. Hurry up and deliver warm bread to stores before opening. Remember that delays will cost you money! After the first few hours of playing I would have almost clicked the thumb down. But after a couple hours more the game began to grow on me. The graphics are good, game mechanics are fun for the most part. The sounds surprised me in quantity as well as quality, the background music on the other hand is somewhere between elevator and WII menu music. The absolute worst part of this game is the driving. It’s clunky, no driving physics to speak off and it just feels like a poor attempt of prolonging the game that really does not need any prolonging besides the core gameplay.
Driving aside the game is fun with a good progression that keeps you coming back, just for the love of baking, remove the driving or at least make it optional. The mini games for preparing the dough are pretty easy. When you level up you can buy even machines to prepare the dough for you. The interiors of the bakery are well done. There are so many upgrades to do like new machines, bigger bakery, better cars. So, the bread needs to be delivered to other bakeries with a car. But because there is a time limit it could be challenging to deliver the bread on time. If you choose to deliver bread to 1 client, your gameplay will be relaxing. But when you choose to take multiple orders, the game will get more difficult.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 7/8/10/11
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4690K / AMD Phenom II X4
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 960 / AMD Radeon r9 280
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 13 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Bakery Simulator folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.