Aztlan Uncovered Free Download v1.01 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Explore an archeological site long lost to the ages. Use your time-reversing equipment to reveal the past and discover the secrets amidst the frozen wasteland. BREAKING NEWS: a new archeological site has been found that will change the future of mankind. A temple frozen in its own time-bubble and long lost to the ages has been discovered amidst a frozen wasteland. Use your equipment and your wit to reveal the past and enter the temple to find out what is causing this place to be finally revealed to the world for what was once lost in the snow, has come forth in the thaw. Discover it’s secrets and unravel the mystery behind this beautiful landscape. Intrigued by Earth’s history Alexi-Ru often finds himself flying millions of light-clicks off his normal cargo route just to speed by the mysterious planet, hoping to catch a glimpse of something on the alien surface via radar that might force him to slow down or possibly even stop.
Eventually Alexi-Ru’s curiosity is justified when his ship encounters a malfunction one night, while passing by the tiny planet, forcing him to crash-land on the surface he dreamed of so often on previous flights. Alexi-Ru remembers his attention right before the impending crash, focused on an un-jostled book, thrown from a compartment during the violent atmosphere re-entry, titled… “When Day-Dreams Turn To Nightmares” “That doesn’t mean anything,” mumbles Alexi-Ru, trying to re-assure himself as he arms himself with a Tec-9000 semi-automatic and sets forth to explore… Level up your character while building your stats to become a powerful cyborg Explore and uncover secrets from an ancient alien civilization.
Aztlan Uncovered Pre-Installed:
The downside here is that the Wastelanders patch is what introduced NPCs. Before that, there wasn’t as much emphasis on character stories like that. So if you want to head into a town and find it overflowing with NPCs, you won’t get that here. Appalachia is not alive with NPCs in the same way the other games were. It worked for me on a certain level, though, since the idea is that you’re “reclaiming” a part of America that had mostly died off during the war. People lived after the bombs fell, or attempted to live, and then either moved on or died. If you enjoyed piecing together environmental storytelling in previous games, there’s a ton here. As far as NPCs, though, you won’t find many outside a few specific spots.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 3200g or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GTX 560 (2GB)/AMD Radeon 7850 (2GB)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Aztlan Uncovered folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.