Aztech Forgotten Gods Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Aztech Forgotten Gods is the cyber-stone action-adventure following Achtli, a young woman who battles the colossal Forgotten Gods. To uncover the truth behind her far-future Mesoamerican metropolis, she’ll have to turn the Gods’ power against them, as she soars through the city with power and grace using an ancient artifact, remnant of a time long forgotten. Exhilarating verticality and mobility: Launch yourself into action with mysterious technology that will allow you to uncover ancient secrets in a city ripe for exploration. A unique futuristic Mesoamerican setting: Explore a modern Aztec city that has thrived for centuries as a stone metropolis, technologically advanced, yet heavily rooted in ancient tradition.
A flawed game to its core but not unplayable. The flying, once you get the hang of it is actually pretty fun and liberating. The boss fights, which offer the most engaging gameplay have a bit of a janky zelda quality to them where you have to figure out yoursaelf what to do. It never gets too cryptic but I certainly thought I encountered a glitch during a certein boss fight when I kept going into identical rooms. Turns out I had to look at the signs on the door. The camera sometimes gets a bit in the way while you’re flying which can lead to your death when you’re trying to evade omnidirectional attacks. The story is actually not that bad and the character have well written motivatoins for why they do what they do. This isn’t where the story falters. Where it does is in the delivery. When you start the game there is like 20 minutes of shot reverse shot dialogue that dumps a lot of exposition on you from the get go. The writing isn’t bad but it’s not engaging enough to excuse the absense of voice acting or the length.
Speaking of voice acting. The only thing we get is characters grunting. Personally it’s a bit confusing because there audiofiles in the game where you hear someone saying no no no or you can hear somenoe cry. It’s not like the voice actors seemed inept so why they didn’t just go with normal spoken dialogue is beyond me. It also makes the cutscenes drag on way more because half of your senses are left out. In terms of graphics it’s fine. I didn’t expect lit 2022 graphics or anything but some models do seem lacking in some areas. Sometimes the light weirdly bounces off someone’s skin or surfaces seem untextured. It does havce a bt of a PS2/Gamecube era charm to it but it’s not perfect.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel iris Pro Graphics 580
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Aztech Forgotten Gods folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.