Avorion Free Download v2.0.11 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
Several hundred years ago, a cataclysmic catastrophe nearly ripped your galaxy apart – an impassable ring of torn hyperspace fabric appeared in the center of the galaxy, which normal hyperspace engines can’t overcome. Since this Event nobody has managed to get near the central regions of the galaxy. All you know is that the Event also spawned multiple untraversable hyperspace rifts throughout the entire galaxy and that a strange race of aliens, the Xsotan, has appeared in the center. It looks like these aliens have found a way to cross over the torn hyperspace fabric, but so far nobody has managed to establish contact with them. There are also rumors about a strange new metal called ‘Avorion’ which has appeared in the center of the galaxy around the same time as the Xsotan have arrived. Apparently, the aliens use this material to build their ships.
Start out as a nobody at the edge and work your way to the center of a galaxy that gets more dangerous, but also more rewarding the closer you get to its core. Avorion takes sandbox aspects from games like X or Freelancer, throws in co-op multiplayer and lets you build your own ships. It features ships made of freely scalable blocks that can be procedurally generated and that break into pieces where they’re hit in space fights. Equip your ship with chainguns, lasers and other weaponry to take on your enemies and enjoy the sight of completely destructible ships breaking at the exact points where you hit them. Defend your allies from pirates, hunt down enemies for coin or even participate in wars between entire factions. Once you’re victorious, collect loot from defeated foes which you can use to upgrade your ship: new turrets with special abilities like autofire or repair beams, or system upgrades that allow you to install even more weapons. Build hangars and command squads of fighters in your battles or destroy enemy freighters to steal their cargo.
Fly through beautiful nebulas and dense asteroid fields in search of hidden treasures and meet the many factions that populate and control their portion of the galaxy. Each faction has its own characteristics, such as peaceful, intelligent or aggressive, and its ships and stations have a distinct look. Explore the galaxy at your own pace to find valuable goods in old ship wrecks, undiscovered asteroid fields rich in resources, gigantic asteroids which you can claim for yourself, or clues about what happened during the Event a few centuries back. There are no limits to the size or complexity of your ship besides your resources. But there is also a creative mode where you can just build to your heart’s content. You’re not bound to the standard voxel style and while building an awesome ship in Avorion you won’t get lost in lots and lots of micro-management. You can focus on building a great-looking ship, without having to worry about making it work. But always keep an eye on your ship’s maneuverability and energy requirements. Adjust your ship perfectly to its operational purpose: everything from light and agile explorers to heavily armored battleships with strong shields.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5 @ 3.0 GHz or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 550 or equivalent (full OpenGL 3.0 support required)
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Avorion folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.