Avatar The Last Airbender – Quest for Balance Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Avatar The Last Airbender – Quest for Balance Direct Download
Team Avatar is back in this action-adventure game! Relive the epic adventure of the original Avatar: The Last Airbender series, as you play as Aang and his friends and master the elements, explore the most unique locations from the series, solve challenging environmental puzzles and experience the most heart touching moments of Aang’s story. Play the story solo or with a friend through the game’s unique two-player co-op mode. Embrace Your Destiny and experience Aang’s original adventure. Replay any of the 18 thrilling chapters whenever you choose to experience your favorite moments from the series. Explore the World of Avatar and travel across the four nations through a 1-2 player co-op 18 chapter adventure. Play as 9 iconic characters including Aang, Toph, Sokka, and Katara.
For what it is? It’s fine. Voice acting is mid at best. Gameplay is flawed but alright. Character models look nice, especially the ones used in the 3D cutscenes. The cel shading for the characters is on point. The environments aren’t ugly, but aren’t exactly AAA level either. The menus can be kind of crap to navigate. I’ll definitely have to rebind some things next time I play. Barely any options in the main menu. Graphics are just a slider and that’s it. Not even resolution options lol. Gameplay is reminiscent of the Lego games, where you have different characters to switch between and simplistic puzzles that each character is specialized to solve. There are also elements on levels that you can’t do right away and need to come back in free mode when you have more characters and abilities. I was playing with a friend online. The online can be very glitchy.
Avatar The Last Airbender – Quest for Balance Pre-Installed:
Player 2 can’t even choose character and is locked to Sokka and there are times where it just stops being synced. It mostly did the job when it needed to, though figuring out when and how we could actually group together was a bit of a pain. It’s a serviceable licensed game and isn’t really striving to be anything more than that. If you like the Lego games or games like Adventures of Lolo, then you might enjoy this. Unlock the Mysteries and navigate challenging puzzles using bending and the unique abilities of water, earth, fire and air; upgrade your abilities throughout the story to unleash the full potential of Avatar!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD, 2.7 GHz or higher
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1050 or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 16 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Avatar The Last Airbender – Quest for Balance folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.