Automation Empire Free Download v09.11.2020 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
Automation Empire is a simulation / management game all about efficiency and expansion. Start with nothing, and build up a massive interconnected industrial network of factories and machines. Economical transportation of resources will be essential to your success as an automation-engineer. Utilize every tool you have access to, including mine carts, drones. trucks, trains, and cargo rockets. Employ your ingenuity and creativity to plan out an efficient logistics network of machines to form a mechanical superorganism of production. DESIGN COMPLEX SYSTEMS Harness your creativity to engineer a beautiful machine of clockwork precision. Start with basic “A to B” systems utilizing simple delivery drones, but later, expand the complexity of your transportation-line as you construct an interwoven mesh of tracks in order to allocate all of your resources exactly where they need to go.
Make it your mission to rout out all of the bottlenecks in your supply-chain. Extract and process precious metals and ores from the ground including gold, iron, and coal. Craft and refine your resources into more valuable products through the use of an optimized factory production-line. Upgrade your facility’s infrastructure as you discover new technologies by harnessing the power of the resources you extract. Throughout your engineering endeavors you’ll gain access to advanced automated machines and systems which will further compound your production capacity. Work around your planet’s naturally occurring geological formations and rough terrain as you integrate your ever expanding industrial systems. Seven different planets, with differing biomes, each present unique landforms you must factor into your base’s layout.
Starting a new playthrough of Foundry or Satisfactory require me to prepare for a long haul. With Automation Empire the arc from start to finish (Master Extractor’s Medallion) never feels overwhelming, just enjoyable. A testament to that is I picked up Hardspace: Shipbreaker and JUNKPUNK recently and haven’t played either one yet. Still time though. Some perspective so you can decide if my opinion might be of value to you. Here are the automation games in my PC library (games with an * are marginally automation): Assembly Planter, Astroneer*, Automachef, Automation Empire, Autonauts, Big Pharma*, Dyson Sphere Program, Eco*, Evospace, Factorio, Factory Town, Final Upgrade, Foundry, Infinifactory, Little Big Workshop*, Mewnbase*, Production Line, Satisfactory, Shapez.io, Space Engineers, and Wasted World*. Then there’s Builderment and ReFactory on my iPad. The point is I’ve played a few automation games over the years.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- Processor: 3.2 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Automation Empire folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.