Asterigos Curse of the Stars Direct Download
Discover the long forgotten secrets and hidden paths in this high fantasy world, featuring exhilarating battle encounters, interconnected maps full of places to explore, and an immersive story where every choice matters. Play as Hilda – a brave young warrior from the Northwind Legion who embarks on a journey to the cursed city in order to save her lost father. The gameplay elements inspired by soulslike games alongside a lighter, dynamic combat system, create a fresh take on the modern action RPG genre, providing you with a harmonious difficulty and exploration balance. Explore the magnificent city of Aphes inspired by classical Greek designs and unveil the truth behind the city’s curse. Combine and change your weapons on the go. Equip two different types of weapon at once and become unpredictable in combat. Battle more than 60 different enemies and encounter 22 bosses in the main story and side quests.
Decide the fate of Aphes. Every decision you make in Asterigos matters and will affect the story. Find over 100 collectables, complete numerous side quests, and forge your destiny in the NewGame+ mode. Welcome to Aphes – a city-state full of magic and wonder inspired by ancient Rome and classical Greek designs. From the mist-covered bazaar streets to gloomy sewers, the enigmatic forests at the city’s outskirts to deep chasms full of glittering crystals, the landscapes of Aphes are full of beauty and dangers. Choose from a variety of ranged and melee weapons on the go and combine them as you wish! The talent system allows you to pick and expand your combat style by choosing two out of six completely different weapons: sword and shield, dual blades, spear, hammer, staff or even magic bracelets. Equip a magical staff to obliterate your foes from the distance or switch to a gigantic battle hammer to squish them in a close combat.
Asterigos Curse of the Stars Direct Play:
Whilst Aphes might distract you with its breathtaking views, this city is not for the faint of heart. Fight your way through 60 different monsters and encounter 22 unique bosses – each with its own unique battle mechanics. Every choice and every decision you make matters. Your journey in Aphes will lead you to discover the truth behind the city’s curse, letting you piece together its history through conversations, discovered documents and cinematics, as well as Hilda’s own diary, which she’ll update with sketches and observations. The games strongest point is the weapon mixing, character progression and the combat. This wasn’t as strong as some of the better souls like but it was pretty fun. I focused mainly on a Staff/Magical bracer build and that gave me a game play experience that was pretty unique for souls games. This is the kind of game you’d want to consider on a pretty hefty sale. It just doesn’t feel as good as some other B-tier souls like games in this space. I played it to the end and I had fun with it which is why it gets a mild recommendation…I just don’t really feel I got my money’s worth.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Win10 64-bits Version 21H2
- Processor: Intel i7-6700 or AMD Ryzen5 1500X or faster processor
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX960 4GB or AMD 380X 4GB or Higher
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 12 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Asterigos Curse of the Stars folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.