About The Game
Assetto Corsa features an advanced DirectX 11 graphics engine that recreates an immersive environment, dynamic lighthing and realistic materials and surfaces. The advanced physics engine is being designed to provide a very realistic driving experience, including features and aspects of real cars, never seen on any other racing simulator such as tyre flat spots, heat cycles including graining and blistering, very advanced aerodynamic simulation with active movable aerodynamics parts controlled in real time by telemetry input channels, hybrid systems with kers and
energy recovery simulation. Extremely detailed with single player and multiplayer options, exclusive licensed cars reproduced with the best accuracy possible, thanks to the official cooperation of Car Manufacturers. ASSETTO CORSA has been developed at the KUNOS Simulazioni R&D office, located just inside the international racing circuit of Vallelunga, allowing the team to develop the game with the cooperation of real world racing drivers and racing teams
The circuits have been developed using Laser scan technology, in order to guarantee the highest level of accuracy possible in reproducing real world motor racing environments.
Monza, Silverstone, Imola, Mugello, Spa, Brands Hatch and many more tracks, including the historical reproduction of Monza, that brings again to life the legendary Sopraelevata, the high-speed oval where races were staged until 1961
Assetto Corsa includes a career mode, a list of special and unique events and challenges, as well as a fully customizable, single player and multiplayer modes featuring quick races, custom championships, race weekends including free practice session, qualifying session and race. Drag races, drift challenges and much more! Four driving assist profiles (gamer, racer, pro, plus a fully-customizable profile) allow any kind of player to enjoy the simulation at their desired level. Advanced setup options and telemetry for data analysis; dynamic simulation of the tyre rubber deposited on track, depending on the car laps; an adjustable time of the day mode, featuring sun position calculated in real time, depending by geographical coordinates of the track and by the sun curve according to time and date, in order to get the same light conditions of the real tracks
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 Sp1 – 8 – 8.1 – 10
- Processor: AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHZ, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHZ
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10.1 (e.g. AMD Radeon HD 6450, Nvidia GeForce GT 460)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Sound Card: Integrated
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Assetto Corsa folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.