Assassins Creed Odyssey Free Download Deluxe Edition v1.5.3 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from.
About The Game
Choose your fate in Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey. From outcast to living legend, embark on an odyssey to uncover the secrets of your past and change the fate of Ancient Greece. TRAVEL TO ANCIENT GREECE From lush vibrant forests to volcanic islands and bustling cities, start a journey of exploration and encounters in a war torn world shaped by gods and men. FORGE YOUR LEGEND Your decisions will impact how your odyssey unfolds. Play through multiple endings thanks to the new dialogue system and the choices you make. Customize your gear, ship, and special abilities to become a legend. FIGHT ON A NEW SCALE Demonstrate your warrior’s abilities in large scale epic battles between Athens and Sparta featuring hundreds of soldiers, or ram and cleave your way through entire fleets in naval battles across the Aegean Sea.
GAZE IN WONDER Experience the action in a whole new light with Tobii Eye Tracking. The Extended View feature gives you a broader perspective of the environment, and the Dynamic Light and Sun Effects immerse you in the sandy dunes according to where you set your sights. Tagging, aiming and locking on your targets becomes a lot more natural when you can do it by looking at them. Let your vision lead the way and enhance your gameplay. Visit the Tobii website to check the list of compatible devices. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is a part of this new trilogy of AC games that focus more so on gameplay and time era than its roots. Being more focused on weapons, fighting, abilities, world, and characters more so than stealth, hidden blades, and hoods like were used to. Although Origins is very similar to this Odyssey takes it to a whole another level removing the hidden blade, almost every sense of stealth, and you don’t even play as an Assassin, etc. Really huge world and lots of copy and paste side objectives to fill your time with exploring along with several cool bosses. The present day storyline is boring and pointless at this point and the game reuses a majority of assets from Origins including game mechanics making it very similar.
Although the bounty hunters are fun they can also be very annoying as several locations and quests require you to break the law therefore causing bounty hunters to pursue you and if anything also then makes you have to pay them off. Every bounty hunter you kill they just get replaced with another they are endless. If you are assaulting a fort or any kind of base with enemies and get detected the bounty hunters no matter where on the map could be 1,000 kms away they will teleport to the base and attack you. Sometimes even 3 or more at time which is just so overhwhelming and stupid. Not only that but even battling a single bounty hunter and the others will teleport to you to assist. Athens needs more fast travel areas around it I hate running through the city to get to a marker 400 meters away.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64bit versions only)
- Processor: AMD FX 6300 @ 3.8 GHz, Ryzen 3 – 1200, Intel Core i5 2400 @ 3.1 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 285, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (2GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 46+ GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Assassin's Creed Odyssey folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.