Assassins Creed Freedom Cry Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
Born a slave, Adewale found freedom as a pirate aboard Edward Kenway’s ship, the Jackdaw. 15 years later, Adewale has become a trained Assassin who finds himself shipwrecked in Saint-Domingue without weapons or crew. He now has to acquire a ship and gather his own crew to free the slaves and avenge them. Over 3 hours of new single-player gameplay! Playing Assassin’s Creed® Freedom Cry doesn’t require a copy of Assassin’s Creed®IV Black Flag™. Biggest change outside of map size which now has been scaled down to being just a mere chunk of Caribbean Sea, comes in activities you can do while roaming. Most of them is now focused on already mentioned slave liberation. No more forts, assassination contracts or collectibles hunting, here you liberate slaves from auctions or plantations, save those who are wounded or intercept ships with human cargo on board. Every saved person counts as for reaching milestones in that department you get rewarded by receiving new weapons or pouches increasing your item capacity.
Naval combat and exploration remain untouched, with only difference being in ship state, as game features less upgrade options so you can tackle bigger opponents straight from the start. You still can board enemy ships and plunder them in order to gain materials you might sell or keep for upgrades. On the ground, instead of two swords Adewale is using a machete, and as a replacement for a pistol he chose blunderbuss so now you can eliminate multiple enemies with a single well placed shot. He also has new item to play with, firecrakers, which can distract opponents with their noise Adewale is shipwrecked of the coast of Haiti. Making his way into Port au Prince, he established that the Templars are working with Bastienne Josephe, the proprietor of a local brothel and a sympathizer to the Maroons, a faction of freedom fighters made up of liberated salves. Despite his obligatprotons to the Brotherhood of Assassins. Adewale becomes friendly to their cause and joins with the Maroons in hijacking the vessel in order to interrupt the salve trade. The liberation of the slaves throughout the game is one of the most emotionally rewarding experiences. That being said, besides offering a few weapons, the game does not provide any further reward to the player for freeing the oppressed. While I had hoped for a mission where all those you had saved came to your aid in a climactic battle, it never came to pass.
Freedom Cry keeps good elements from Black Flag, including naval gameplay and stealth mechanics, plus adds new activities fitting with a narrative which make it stand out from main game. Story doesn’t drag on and additional character development of Adewale is appreciated as his journey was cut rather short in main game. However, removal of every single activity that was in Black Flag took a toll on exploration, where beside few unique weapons or upgrades you can only collect more coin chests, making this aspect feel unnecessary and boring at times, even with replacement game offers. Plus keeping most expensive ship upgrades means you still will spend a good moment grinding to obtain resources to improve it, one of less popular elements of Black Flag. Guess that’s a one way to keep player busy for a bit longer. Also standalone version of the game doesn’t have shanties! Unthinkable.
- The game is full of action and adventure and the game play is historic.
- The game play focus more on ship based exploration of the seamless open world map.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8 (both 32/64bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core2Quad Q8400 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 or AMD Radeon HD 4870 (512MB VRAM with Shader Model 4.0 or higher)
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Assassin’s Creed Freedom Cry folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.