Aspire Ina’s Tale Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Aspire Ina’s Tale Direct Download
Ina was trapped, placed in perpetual slumber inside the Tower – where she dreamed. Suddenly and unknowingly, she is woken. Ina must now explore the Tower’s inner chambers in search of a way out and a reason for her imprisonment. Along the way, she’ll traverse marvelous scenery, meet enigmatic characters, solve intuitive puzzles, and conquer platforming sequences as she comes closer to her goal – but farther from innocence. For this isn’t a story about how Ina was saved. This is the story about how she discovered she could be so much more. Get lost in a mystical side-scrolling adventure through beautiful sprawling levels, each with their own distinct feel. Every region presents its own peculiarities to unravel. Ina’s dreams shape reality while the Tower feeds. Hopes and imagination satiate its hunger. How are the two connected? Learn about the other denizens of the Tower as you search for the truth.
Uncover their pasts, their memories, and set them free. Ina was trapped for a reason, and her powers resonate with the spirits that inhabit the Tower. Use them to manipulate objects, solve puzzles, reveal hidden passages, and navigate the environment to find your way out. Is this game a masterpiece? Hm, no, but it is colorful. It is also a good puzzle platformer. You play Ina, a little girl able to learn magic abilities, but also trapped in a damaged magical tower. To escape, she has to repair the tower, while solving puzzles and avoiding the few monsters. And the endless pits. And the acidic pools. Most of the time, she has to solve puzzles, though, carrying around objects and placing them in the right places, often under time pressure. Pushing some crates is also required. And talking to the weird inhabitants. All in all, quite nice.
Aspire Ina’s Tale Pre-Installed:
In a nutshell, Aspire: Ina’s Tale is a stunning puzzle-platformer targeted at people who prefer to experience a game in a more casual, relaxed way rather than being confronted with a challenge. That doesn’t mean that playing it is trivial: there are bits in which your actions need to be timed at the right moment and some mild speedrun sequences towards the end of the game, but these are usually easily done after a couple of tries and after learning what one is expected to do. The game is intended to be pleasant, immersive, stress-free and thus the puzzles and the platforming aspect are designed so that even non-veteran players can enjoy them. Also, there is no combat and no boss fights. You play as Ina, a young girl who wakes up trapped inside a ruined tower, without having any knowledge about why or how she got there
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M, 2 GB Memory
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Aspire Ina’s Tale folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.